How to make some serious bread!

GoldenMotor.com

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
Nice! Maybe I could cleverly design something to attach to my exhaust manifold and bake bread sticks (that is all the room I have) under the seat!

I was testing the engine out and the brake cable covering I have now moved it won't get cooked any more. Prior was the corrugated metal exhaust and it just did work, but not well enough so I have plumbing parts of iron.

MT

Attachments

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Good thing my Home Beef Pot Pies made with grass feed no hormones Beef from my fathers Herd are in the oven as I speak, cause yer making me even more hungry!

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Man cannot live on bread alone --- however, he can dang well try!!

Onion/Dill. Sure smells good!!

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
Some Za about 3 weeks ago. I put also Hawaiian Flavor Za in the vacuum seal bag and freezer and finished all last night what was saved. The fruit strawberry turnovers with out any shortening in the bread (same as Za Crust) were finished in a few days. Some of the turnovers finished while out camping and off roading the wooded areas.

Attachments

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
I was wondering if 3D cake pans can also be used for yeast breads. I am not too much for sweets in large amounts. I just don't know if it will release OK and how much to fill and how.

Later I can get a picture I took a long time ago of the Panda Cake that was formed in the two piece mold cake pan.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Gonna be a homemade thin crust Canadian bacon, pepperoni, and mushroom pizza this evening. Dough is in the frig 'resting' as I type.

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
Za... sounds good. I got ham and mushrooms and some mozzarella cheese to make za. Think maybe try rye mix in the crust. Not sure, but maybe 1 of two pies I'll try like that. Have to have a control.

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
Pizza Hawaiian Style with added mushroom and spinach was a thought and was good. I made the same pizza dough for turnovers filled with blackberry and some with both blackberry and banana both. Turnover not fatty or very sweet, with just sprinkle of sugar. Some how I got the crust just right this time not too thick or not cooked through. I got the inside fully cooked. I heated the sauce a little bit as it was from a jar already opened and from the refrigerator. I cooked the spinach and mushrooms an drained them well. Not too often for this as it is quite a cleanup to do, but was listening to some good music!

Attachments

Last edited: