Hi Pepole

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by johnpaula, Sep 30, 2012.

1. johnpaula

johnpaula New Member

John and Paula from Uk Emsworth Hampshirecvlt1

2. Artificer161

Artificer161 New Member

Hello John and Paula, welcome to the forum. This is a great forum, very nice people here and a great deal to learn.

3. Ludwig II

Ludwig II Well-Known Member

Gid moaning! I'm in Brum, Dougy's in Southport and Mirage is in Plymouth. Will you want something legal to got through SVA, or just an offroader? If you pm me, I can give you my number and I can tell you stuff I've found out about UK regs.

4. johnpaula

johnpaula New Member

Hi I will try and explain

I am disabled but can ride a bike if powered by electric power.

I had a heart attack and it has taken my stamina so i am only able to walk short distance.

me and my wife are looking to buy a kit to fit our bikes, We use our biked to pop to the shops but we also like to off road through the country side, I dont do motocross anymore lol and think ramblers may be offended by a crosser :) so looking for a high powered motor kit but has to be electric for the quiet ness thing

it doesn't have to be road legal as i wont do more than 8mph through my village :) but needs the power for off road

Difficult dissions

#4 johnpaula, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
  5. Ludwig II

I had a Hard Tack last November. Once they'd run the reamer down a couple of arteries and I'd been through physio, I was much improved. How long since yours? I've actually bought a bicycle the other week and the weather now reads my mind, I want to go out, it either chucks it down or there's a local hurricane blowing.

6. johnpaula

johnpaula New Member

1 year and a half, had to have a cpl stents, but also have damage to the lungs and type 2 diabetes, we do off road on my mobility scooter but not the same as a bike.

Flipin Weather, same here.

#6 johnpaula, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
  7. JonnyR

JonnyR New Member

hi and i hope you can build what you need and still be legal in your area. it sucks to be in that sort of a situation but its awesome to see you trying to make it better. doing what you love is important and not letting anything hold you back.:)

8. Ludwig II

I have beautiful lungs. The rest of me is a mess, but the lungs are a positive artwork.

9. Ludwig II

Electric used by a rider over, is it?, 12 is legal in the UK without a test or insurance. Petrol engined is called a moped legally and carries all the aggro that entails.