Hi from Houston, Texas

GoldenMotor.com

Ranger

Aug 7, 2008
Hello, My name is Clayton Moore and I'm 14 years old. If you know anything about old T.V shows you will know why my nickname is Ranger.

I'm currently working on a weed eater bike powered by a ryobi 31cc 2 stroke with friction drive. I'll continue my weed eater bike in the DIY section.

My main hobby is steam engines but this is just a little side project that I needed some help on.

I hope that I can share my new ideas on this forum and learn from others.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome Keemosawbee. I probably didn't spell it right but what a cool name. I grew up a fan of the masked man. Be sure to post some pictures of you project and progress. Glad you joined us.......................

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Welcome Clayton! I'm just down the street, Corpus Christi. There's a LOT of know how here:) Keep an eye out for posts by Deacon. He has a lot of skill and experince with weed eater bikes. Far as I can see he can make a cake mixer pull a freight train! rotfl

Ranger

Aug 7, 2008
Welcome Clayton! I'm just down the street, Corpus Christi. There's a LOT of know how here:) Keep an eye out for posts by Deacon. He has a lot of skill and experince with weed eater bikes. Far as I can see he can make a cake mixer pull a freight train! rotfl
Glad to know I'm not the only one down here. I have been looking at Deacon's posts about the ryobi 31cc bike, lots to learn on this fourm.