hey this goat herder new member

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Goat Herder, May 4, 2008.

1. Goat Herder

Goat Herder Gutter Rider

#1 Goat Herder, May 4, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2010
  2. Ilikeabikea

Ilikeabikea Moderator
    Staff Member

Hey there Goat Herder, Welcome to the Motorized Bicycle forum. Lots of enthusiasts here. Can't wait to see some of your pics and hear some of your ideas. We got a friendly place here and lots of good info and help available.......................

3. paul

paul Active Member

welcome to the gang. enjoy the site and looking forward to all you have to share with us about this wonderful hobbie of motorized bicycles. glad to have you with us
    :ride2:

4. Dave31

Dave31 Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum (^)

5. nogoodnic

nogoodnic New Member

Welcome to the group Goat Hearder. You've got a great group to pull ideas and help from. Enjoy the ride...Kelly:ride2:

6. Goat Herder

Goat Herder Gutter Rider

I' ve been so drawn into this sight for thinkin and caring on I forgot about posting my pictures they are coming. this such a cool forum I about lost my my mind checking out theses awsome conversations. Work and play is always a challenge. This site is a very rare and mind blowing place to share wisdom. Your folkes are the greatest! picts are coming sorry I really meant to I !!!!!!!! will soon two weeks tops!!!!! Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Bikeguy Joe

Bikeguy Joe Godfather of Motorized Bicycles

Your check is in the mail....;)

8. Goat Herder

Goat Herder Gutter Rider

sorry no picts yet but they are coming with stories soon. I've been doing some long overdue cleaning around house, I'm sure I will fing my digital camera soon, any day now. I could proby use some pointers on how to post my picts. Why can't I just up load them from my computer? Thanks

9. ralex999

ralex999 New Member

Hey Goat herder... welcome. I don't think I have learned anything in my life from being right. It was only when I was dead wrong and someone corrected me that I learned anything. These guys on the forum usually spill out there mistakes in order to help us newcomers "get it right". I am appreciative of that and always welcome their advice. You found the right place. keep hanging in there and good luck hanging a lawn mower engine (or weed-eater) on that bike of yours. Happy motoring....and don't forget to duck...:ride:

10. Saddletramp1200

Saddletramp1200 Custom MB Buiilder

I have found that life and what we learn is like wearing barbed wire underwear. If your careful how you sit down it don't hurt as much rotfl

11. LordMaximo

LordMaximo New Member

OUCH.......lol.......welcome goat dude.....I am new here as well......so great to see this place is full of nuts with strey bolts...... :cool:

Maximo