here it is

GoldenMotor.com

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
Nice looking Bike. Looks to me that the air filter is on upside down, may cause problems with wet conditions. Those little tabs can be trimmed pretty easily if clearence is an issue.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Nice ride wayde, I've consider making flyers to hand out to people. I have my filter cover the same way, it's the only way it would fit. I've gone through a Arizona monsoon and never had a problem with water. :ride2:

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
you could cut off the breather's teeth and run it with the teeth down. but if it's working for you I'd leave it alone don't fix it if it ain't broke.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
I cut all the little fingers off of my breather. I wanted to let a little more air in. Probably didn't make any difference but made me feel better...............:D

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
When I first rode my bike I had a whistle sound. It was driving me crazy, I could not find what it was. I finally found what it was, It was the fingers on the cover making the whistle sound. I had to cut between the fingers to open them up, whistle went away. I wonder if it's because I had it upside down. :ride2: