Hello! Oldschool Kuwahara rider here.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Onetwo3, May 24, 2008.

1. Onetwo3

Onetwo3 New Member

Hi! Cool site and nice to know I have more resources and a place to share ideas. Thanks to all for your info. This is my modified Kuawahara Magician. It was white with the motor strapped to the frame, since then we've welded custom mounts a little reinforcement and some flat black primer. She's a daily driver. Im working on lighting like something one of the other peeps here is making, always a work in progress. Oh and I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Attached Files:

#1 Onetwo3, May 24, 2008
    Last edited: May 24, 2008
  2. nogoodnic

nogoodnic New Member

That is cool! Welcome to the group. That has to be the most creative configurations I have seen, great bike. Enjoy the ride...Kelly:ride2:

3. paul

paul Active Member

ya that is cool motorized bicycle. i just moved to the virgin islands from battle creek last sunday, glad to have you with us
    :ride2:

4. Ilikeabikea

Ilikeabikea Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. That is the most unique mounting I've seen on a motorized bicycle. What size sprocket is that on the wheel? What kind of speed you getting. Looks really cool. I bet it sure turns some heads..................

5. Pablo

Pablo Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor

That is thinking outside the frame!

:welcome: (^)

6. frenchman159

frenchman159 New Member

Hi and Welcome ! just had to comment on your build. That's exactly what I was thinking about for my son's bike. Great set up !!! Just wondering if you are having any trouble with fuel delivery ?

7. UncleKudzu

UncleKudzu New Member

wow! that's crazy cool. gotta ask, though, does it get hot sitting over the engine?