Hello from Va.

GoldenMotor.com

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
Time to introduce we have been playing with Rods&kustom cars for the last 5 years. Gas prices have taken the fun away not to say weak economy. Im thinking I can fill the void in are lives with this crazy in a good way hobby of gas engine bikes. We have 2 cruisers in the shed we bought years ago thinking we would ride them yea right 1 mile max . In time they will have 2strokes on them and will be put 2 good use.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. Motorized bicycles are way more fun to ride that peddal bikes. Glad you joined us.............................

tylden

Jul 2, 2008
Very nice looking bikes ! Certainly prime candidates to undergo "the transformation".....I see a fleet of motorbikes coming here...bikes that will now get LOTS of use ! :) Good luck and let us know if you need any help.

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
Our first bike finished last weekend. 8 hours to install. Fired right up first time. So far 100% perfect. Used Dax 70CC motor. No complaints! Hope the rest of the engines are easy and trouble free as the first one. It was a real breeze.

Attachments

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Its a great looking bike. I wish I could say mine went that easily. It wasn't the kit's fault it was my lack of knowledge. This forum didn't exist then.

Biker Mike

Mar 21, 2008
Cropwell Alabama
When you 1st posted the pic's I was hoping you would motorize the Huffy first. That is one nice looking bike. You might want to invest in the dual brake lever. It makes the controls less confusing at high speeds..lol. Great job!!!:crash:

wrngway

Aug 21, 2008
That looks really nice! I'm in Alexandria, VA and will be starting my first build soon.