Hello from Beaverton OR

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mobius, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Mobius

Mobius New Member

Hello all, I am new to the whole motorized bicycle thing and am finding the task to be a bit daunting. I would like to build a kit that would work for as little as possible. (arent we all)

I have a 2007 GT Avalanch 3.0 that is the target for this project and Id just like to find something cheaper than 4.00 for bus fare every day for a 30 mile round trip to and from work.

There are a couple hills here but they could be bypassed for the most part with little delay.

2. Dave31

Dave31 Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum, glad you joined us :)

The cheapest kits you can get is the 2-stroke center mount. I'm not too familiar with your bike...check this thread for frame measurement to see if it would fit your bike....http://motorbicycling.com/f3/what-kind-bike-would-you-recommend-510.html

Have any questions feel free to ask, always someone here willing to help out
    :ride2:

3. NunyaBidness

NunyaBidness Active Member

hey Mobius, welcome aboard
    you've found the key to lowering your spending for transportation to and from work
    there is a whole lot of info round here and people willing to help.
    good luck and happy motoring

4. Ilikeabikea

Ilikeabikea Moderator
    Staff Member

5. paul

paul Active Member

welcome to the site. you will be amazed how quick your motorized bicycle will pay for itself but how much money it will actually save you a month. glad to have you with us
    :ride2: