Frustrated

GoldenMotor.com

TeddyD80

Feb 12, 2020
Hey everyone newbie here working on my first build 4 stroke on a 29in beach cruiser, and I'm getting frustrated I'm currently trying to get the sprocket onto the rear wheel and two of the spokes are blocking one of the bolts going through.

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
3 bolt sprocket hub adapters are spaced for 36 spoke and 26" diameter cruiser wheels. More spokes normally won't work with the sprocket hub adapters though 36 spokes on differing diameter wheels 24" for example will work, on some cruiser wheels...

Rick C.

Reactions: Sidewinder Jerry

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
Great tune and slide show Jerry, takes me back to the day though 50 years have passed since. Reminds me of an ol' girl friend that told me she and her dog, "Buddy" were gone if I didn't get rid of my Harley, I still miss that dog!

Rick C.

Reactions: Sidewinder Jerry

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Great tune and slide show Jerry, takes me back to the day though 50 years have passed since. Reminds me of an ol' girl friend that told me she and her dog, "Buddy" were gone if I didn't get rid of my Harley, I still miss that dog!

Rick C.
Back in the day I'd tell people I'd rather someone ask to ride my girlfriend than ask to ride my bike lol.

Reactions: indian22

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Hey everyone newbie here working on my first build 4 stroke on a 29in beach cruiser, and I'm getting frustrated I'm currently trying to get the sprocket onto the rear wheel and two of the spokes are blocking one of the bolts going through.
I'm pretty sure you have a 40 spoke wheel... It can still work, but you're going to have to force the sprocket to the center.... Keep in mind that you have to have that new sprocket spinning as perfectly straight as possible to avoid chain problems at high speed!!!