Felt slater Q matic New Build

GoldenMotor.com

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
My sissy bar busted today on a ride...so I bought a new seat...but it feels like I'm almost on the tank. Where did you get your seat post?

Love the look of this side of your ride. Just two questions...why did you go with black for the engine...rather than blue? I noticed that you may have had a clear cover for your Q-matic. Did you make or buy it?
Huh?
That ain't my bike. It belongs to my buddy Flex man and I am sure that
he made the set back seat post. Guy has some talent and made a car
carrier in the morning before the OC ride.
Scotto has the clear cover, unfortunately Flex has the stock ugly as ****
big black plastic cover but he is probably replacing it as we speak.

Klines Kustoms has no cover, see the pic of the black bike above.....

phoobarnvaz

Oct 28, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Huh?
That ain't my bike. It belongs to my buddy Flex man and I am sure that
he made the set back seat post. Guy has some talent and made a car
carrier in the morning before the OC ride.
Scotto has the clear cover, unfortunately Flex has the stock ugly as ****
big black plastic cover but he is probably replacing it as we speak.

Klines Kustoms has no cover, see the pic of the black bike above.....
Nice pix...thought the rides were yours. <BLUSH>

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Hi Phoo
yes I made the seat post out of a piece of a car leaf spring so it bounces a little
as well as sear springs. I can make you one ..Thanks Bio for nice words....
as well as everybody else .........my bad for mistake about details on hf challange.
Also black motor sort of matches fork and wheels bars and other black accents..
Flex........

Last edited:

phoobarnvaz

Oct 28, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Hi Phoo
yes I made the seat post out of a piece of a car leaf spring so it bounces a little as well as sear springs. I can make you one
Money's a little tight till the end of the month. Will get back to you on it at that time.

Thanks Bio for nice words....
as well as everybody else .........my bad for mistake about details on hf challange.
Also black motor sort of matches fork and wheels bars and other black accents..
Flex........
I see it now! Too bad that forest had so many trees.;)

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Hi
I am sure if you call Terry Blow He can take care of you he has a line of stuff
and if he doesnt have it he will get it ....Not trying to take bussines away from myself but there are ready made lay back seat post..Call Terry......

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
My bike Is WORK IN PROGRESS..just got ups confermation on NU VINCI tranny Had to go with the best one .by this weekend I'll be cutting and welding grinding .This is my passion maybe compulsion to try to make stuff better.................Also thinking about electric again for another project..
I am not a trader just like tinkering in all mediums......
Flex [Mr Metalmorphic]

Last edited:

phoobarnvaz

Oct 28, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Hi
I am sure if you call Terry Blow He can take care of you he has a line of stuff
and if he doesnt have it he will get it ....Not trying to take bussines away from myself but there are ready made lay back seat post..Call Terry......
All ready have and have looked at where he sent me since he doesn't carry them...but someone else does.

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Hi
If you give me dimentions how long set back and angle if any .
I can pump one out for you .I'll give you a good price only thing I am concerned with is weight stress on your seat tube and the post.. Thats if you decide not to buy the premaid one they look very rough
not clean at all but with a little grinding and shaping you can clean it up..........
Flex....
email me .....if you want one that is perfect looking like mine....

Last edited:

phoobarnvaz

Oct 28, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Hi
If you give me dimentions how long set back and angle if any .
I can pump one out for you .I'll give you a good price only thing I am concerned with is weight stress on your seat tube and the post.. Thats if you decide not to buy the premaid one they look very rough
not clean at all but with a little grinding and shaping you can clean it up..........
Flex....
email me .....if you want one that is perfect looking like mine....
My buddy was talking to me yesterday and since he's got the welding rig at his dad's place...am going to have him put one together for me.

Thanks...

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Just installed the SBP 4 stroke air cleaner ..between the air cleaner and Quentons flex pipe.It looks and sounds and runs better.........some big supprises to come
right now there confidential.............But it should change 4 stroke bikes Q Matics
for one for the better. Also others maybe........

phoobarnvaz

Oct 28, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Just installed the SBP 4 stroke air cleaner ..between the air cleaner and Quentons flex pipe.It looks and sounds and runs better.
Been looking at the air cleaner for a while and was wondering how much better it makes the bike run performance wise. Is it easy to install and use? Did you have any clearance problems between the bike and the Q-matic?

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Been looking at the air cleaner for a while and was wondering how much better it makes the bike run performance wise. Is it easy to install and use? Did you have any clearance problems between the bike and the Q-matic?
Makes the bike faster, you probably want to drill the jet to get even more performance.
Very easy to install, clearance problems?

PS: I highly recommend the Sick Bike Parts air filter upgrade.

phoobarnvaz

Oct 28, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
It fit's perfectly Jim really designed a nice piece even has the vent hose supplyed
I love this air cleaner not micky mouse . The real deal...........
I am so happy that others share their experiences with the hardware we're looking at getting in the future. For instance...I went with the Q-matic because of what everyone said about it. Now...can't imagine using anything else. If I do another 4-stroke build...may end up using the Greyhound 2.5 hp-5/8" shaft engine I saw at Harbor Freight with the Q-matic.