EZR's 2nd full suspension Project

GoldenMotor.com

TLDove

Jul 21, 2009
Lebanon,Pa
Re: With a 24" rear wheel

what is the price all complete and what color for future ref. thanks sweet looking ride luv to trail and small jump one like a motor cross bike dean motor bicycle cross coming soon near you

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Just to let everyone know. Dean bought a lot of these Fusion triple crown Downhill forks with a push button lock out. They retail for over $1400 and will be standard equipment on the 09 bikes. These forks are the best quality forks I've ever seen.

Attachments

Last edited:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
what is the price all complete and what color for future ref. thanks sweet looking ride luv to trail and small jump one like a motor cross bike dean motor bicycle cross coming soon near you
Pipelyne was selling the first models for a little over $1900. However, Dean decided to use quality parts and revised the chain system (jack shaft), rear swing arm, and had a one piece rear hub specially made to accomadate a hydrallic disc brakes for these bikes. We sold a few of them at Laguna Seca for $2495 and any color you prefer.

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Penticton British Columbia Canada
The bike is quite fantastic --and the local triathaletes bicycle store was impressed !! they say it has very high quality parts and workmanship !
A picture of me with it --i keep it in my bedroom so i can sleep with it all night LOL !!

Attachments

Humsuckler

Jul 28, 2009
Ontario
the video really makes me miss my old hometown... im past my teen years and into that boring early adult stage where, i have nice things (that arent near paid for) a ****ty job (that i cant get a full shift in at) and no idea how i can find my old self again.... im hoping this isnt the path to the classic 30's midlife crisis. *snap* i gotta wake the **** up i think haha

really nice product man i like it. Imagine how fast it would be with a hand clutch. 1/2 weight dirtbike

sharkcruiser

Jul 14, 2008
charleston sc
Very nice video EZR. You must have some really nice A/V equipment at your disposal! I really liked the mild exhaust note you could hear through out. I noticed that the other promo vids were pulled.

I would also like to suggest rewatching the Documentary clips on youtube "offerings to the god's of speed" check out the cinematography of him riding at speed on the beach. It's really good footage.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Very nice video EZR. You must have some really nice A/V equipment at your disposal!
I don't know much about A/V equipment but believe it or not. Its just a Casio digital camera screwed on to my helmet. I'll post a picture of my set-up when I get home from Vacation. Just promise not to laugh too hard!

bugoutbike

Aug 28, 2009
Nevada
Anymore information on the FS Morini bikes they are making? Beautiful work and love the video in the Redwood forest! Not sure what name they have given to the bike yet. Any prices and color choices yet? Any web sites I can look at? I will be back in the Monterey area sometime in the next few months. I can swing by Santa Cruz or where ever they have there buisness location as well. Any address I should look up when in that area? Thanks for the help.

Mike dnut

jude

Feb 16, 2009
australia,nsw
hi very nice by the way , you build the goods , can you please tell me where to purchase that fuel tank please thats tops , thankyou.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Anymore information on the FS Morini bikes they are making? Beautiful work and love the video in the Redwood forest! Not sure what name they have given to the bike yet. Any prices and color choices yet? Any web sites I can look at? I will be back in the Monterey area sometime in the next few months. I can swing by Santa Cruz or where ever they have there buisness location as well. Any address I should look up when in that area? Thanks for the help.

Mike dnut
I'm still working on the website but if you're in the area, stop by the shop.
Pipelyne Manufacturing
385 Lincoln Ave.
San Jose, Ca. 95126
(408) 279-2307

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
hi very nice by the way , you build the goods , can you please tell me where to purchase that fuel tank please thats tops , thankyou.
Pipelyne's is the only place that sells the complete gas tank and mounting bracket.

bugoutbike

Aug 28, 2009
Nevada
Thanks for the address and number. I placed a call to that number a few days ago but wasnt sure I had the right place. Left a message. I will drop by next time I drive thru San Jose. Can I look you up? I take it you work there? I also want to buy a cruiser type frame for another build i'm dreaming up..............