My kit is new, and the engine's never been run. I wasn't getting spark, so I replaced the stock spark plug with a Champion one. I still didn't see a spark, but this time, I just touched the end of the plug while cranking, and it gave me some good consistent shocks. The only thing is that I can't see or hear them, so I don't think they could ignite the fuel-air mixture. I already disconnected the kill switch, and trimmed and reconnected the spark plug wire from the cdi. What's causing the lack of power?