Death Race 2010!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Does anybody know how the guy with the green shirt is doing? I forgot his name :oops:

It looked like he might have hurt his arm, I hope he is okay. His bike on the other hand needs some repair.

My friend Omar racing my Rockhopper crashed in the heat race and hurt is Elbow, Hip, Shoulder & Hand. I could not find anyone to race the Rockhopper in the main. What a shame cause it was fast.

Attachments

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
Fair your videos are great love the way you choose music that in a way narrates the clips. Some day I will have to go to Tucson,I have family there hope to one day shake your hand.

Adam

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Fair your videos are great love the way you choose music that in a way narrates the clips. Some day I will have to go to Tucson,I have family there hope to one day shake your hand.

Adam
Thank You Adam, I am glad you enjoy them.

I add music whenever I have video and pics that way there is no silence from vid to pics. In the helmet cam videos I added no music so you can hear the sound of the motors.

On some videos that have no pics I still add some music with the sound of the motor, To me it is more enjoyable to watch that way.

And I hope to meet you to someday. Whenever your in town let me know and will go for a ride.

James the welder

Mar 24, 2010
Tempe AZ
Man I am sorry I could not make it .It had to be a blast out there.But I think Fair. will be the bike to beat for a while. Man you got a fast bike, you know how to race the track and you take grate vids of the race. That is just wrong LOL. Hope to see you on the road soon........................weld

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Man I am sorry I could not make it .It had to be a blast out there.But I think Fair. will be the bike to beat for a while. Man you got a fast bike, you know how to race the track and you take grate vids of the race. That is just wrong LOL. Hope to see you on the road soon........................weld
I got a chuckle from another site where they said I was doing 50-60mph. The god honest truth is with the gearing I have and my weight my bike tops out at 40mph, 42mph on the back part of the track (Downhill). I guess I will have to prove it one day.

I do have a huge advantage because it accelerates fast, but none of that matters unless your good in the corners.

In the Halloween Death Race racing my China Girl, I still beat 2nd place by a huge gap.

doug713

Dec 5, 2009
lake havasu city AZ
Had a blast at the death race can't wait to do it again hope theres a halloween race so i dont have to wait a year.Took 2 bikes the black boardtracker was finished days before the race and had only been around the block a couple of times,The red whizzer only had 2.5 miles on it.We finished 1st and 3rd in our heat race 5th in the main and the whizzer crashed out on the first lap(wrong tires) Let me know if theres gonna be a track day i think both bikes have more potential i.d love to tune em in and do a few more lapsThanks Doug

gabe velasco

Apr 21, 2010
tucson
ask Charlie if we can go the other direction next time . As a kart guy on the same track I think it is faster counter clock ways . the corner where the guy in the green shirt bift it comes fast and hard . and coming down the long straight away is down hill and you can get better speed . not to mention that I can use up the other side of my tires next time . dont have tred on the right side .

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
ask Charlie if we can go the other direction next time . As a kart guy on the same track I think it is faster counter clock ways . the corner where the guy in the green shirt bift it comes fast and hard . and coming down the long straight away is down hill and you can get better speed . not to mention that I can use up the other side of my tires next time . dont have tred on the right side .

I second a counter clock ways race.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Boy, that was cool watching those videos. I found myself tensing up as you came in to some of those turns and wanting to twist the throttle a little more on the straights... made the old man's heart go a little faster, ya did! That's some bike you've got.
SB

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
yes, awsum vid`s! who won?? lol, ha ha. i think i will call him "The Big lapper"!! He is my favorite, his age and size. We should remember that last yr he won on a wore out china girl. The boxer is a machine, no doubt. Ron

yamahonkawazuki

Mar 17, 2010
Clinton Tn
I am envious. **** id like to do a race of sorts at road atlanta or somehting. aka somewhere near my home. i cna put my bike on a greyhound, get there, and buy a fuel jug and oil, so im not shipping a bike with fuel in it. ( they kinda dislike it lol)

greasemonkey

Sep 24, 2009
Redondo Beach
The race was great! Sun burn,broke spokes, bent rim, 9 hours each way,
wouldn't change a thing! I'll be there next year Stronger faster( we have the technology )

Thanks AZ for hosting us So Cal people.

Dogman

Apr 22, 2010
Las Cruces NM, USA
drn2 Same thing goes for me! Only 5 hours from Las Cruces for me, so I'll be back for sure. I wasn't sure if I had stones left for that kind of track, but once out there, they started to swell up again like I was young. The first few laps learning the track I kept getting suprised by the hairpins and scaring the snot out of myself. Came in all a tremble. Once I learned the track though, OOHH BOYYY!

I know I was slow, but I just brought my fastest motor, and batteries I commute on, and a real dumpster bike.

I'm about to order new stuff today, and will be bringing a faster bike next time! This warm up showed me I can still lean it, and can handle more speed. I was very comfortable in the corners even when it got crowded. Front wheel drive is my advantage. Do keep me posted when another race day may happen.

What a great day I had, great track, great riders out there with me. Thanks to Spooky and the track owner for making it all possible. And also thanks for not booting me out of the main, I had to use and even slower battery in the heat race.

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
I am glad to see how many travelled a long way (^)
when azvinnie and myself went to our first DR 4 years ago, we travelled the farthest
(Fountain Hills is east of Phoenix)...

this shows the movement is growing and that can't be a bad thing ;)

I tried to meet/greet everyone, but was busy gabbing and showing off my bike...
if I missed anyone, I am sorry, but we will be back at next years :)

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
Sorry i missed out fair, it sucks to live in town and miss the race, oh well it looks like it was a great turn out and a lot of fun and i wont miss it again, we should get those monthly rally's going again Tucson!!!