Death Race 2010!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
i can pick you up. let me know before eleven or so tomorrow
I am jumping on my MB here in a few minutes to get the parts. Gonna have to pull the tranny and change the clutch tonight. I got stranded and took me all day just to get a tow home.

it's been going out for a while but i was hoping to get by a little longer. I should be able to get it done tonight.

Thanks 4-easy, if I dont get it done I will let you know.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I'm ready and all loaded up. Looks like it's a little cloudy today, that will help keep the track temp a little cooler for better traction.

It's gonna be a fun day dnut

foureasy

Jul 9, 2009
tucson
loading up now. perfect weather as far as im concerned. i found exactly what i was looking for at the swap meet this morning, 24" bmx rear wheel with sealed bearings for 15 bucks. awesome

diceman2004

Aug 26, 2009
Kitchener , Ontario
wow , thanks for taking all those pics , looks like a heck of a turnout .
that yellowish 10speedy looking bike with the dropped and raked out front end looks so cool and i realy like that blue 26inch lowrider .
awsome , thanks again for the pics

mabman

Oct 4, 2008
In the wind
That was such a bummer! Not only did that motor sound sweet it was sickening fast!

You scared me during practice when you went off the track.

Yes, I do brake... but before the corners as I am going in. And I always find a braking point, like a tire, cone, or light pole . Anything to give me ideal when I need to start breaking. If I go real wide into the corner, I will past the braking point just a bit. If I take the corner on the inside, I will brake just before my breaking point.

Driving race cars I would do the same thing, someones truck in the pits, a sponsor sign anything to keep me from over driving the corners.

Practice laps are priceless, when I make practice laps I am not just cruising around....I am doing my homework.

Having the track here is a huge advantage, the track is open to MB's anytime. I have taken advantage of this with lot's and lot's of hours on the track.
So I take it the Boxxer was a no contest? And then you pull home track advantage? Way to go! Thanks for the pics also.

strotter

Aug 7, 2008
Lots of fun!! The friction drive made a respectable presence.
Already making plans for next year!!!