Death Race 2010!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
no thats find just send me a p/m i will respond to it when i get home from work
Cool...I hope USA gets there trike done, I think they are gonna be there even if they don't. But I sure would like to see ED,Bill, or Joel on the track with that thing.

I am gonna try to stop by sometimes this week and give them a visit see how far they are.

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
i got a question for you i want to upgradespark plug have you heard any feedbackson the ngk 7 sparkplug from sick bikes and do you think i would fit on the new 66 cc engines

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
i got a question for you i want to upgradespark plug have you heard any feedbackson the ngk 7 sparkplug from sick bikes and do you think i would fit on the new 66 cc engines
I have the NGK B6HS that I picked up at my local checkers on Prince and Oracle, It was like 2.99$. I highly recomend em'

mully

Jul 5, 2009
tucson AZ
wot! wot! gonna be a blasty blast! I was just wondering what other motor bike distributors ie, sellers will bee there?

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i'm trying to do whatever it takes to get out there. can't take my bike on the greyhound without boxing it up, the train's a joke, airfare's ridiculous, all my rides fell apart, so i checked craigslist for a rideshare, and i found a guy going out to phoenix saturday morning. still waiting on him to confirm it.

if he doesn't kill me and bury me in a shallow grave in the desert, i just might make it.

i'll hook up with my brother in phoenix and he'll drive from there.

if i show, i got some surprises for you guys...

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Dang!

I would have had the death Race announced on our local news this morning, I thought it was. But I just received a email that I did not get it in on time.

Every Friday KGUN 9 On Your Side, Tucson News, Weather & Sports - KGUN 9 News - ABC KGUN-TV Tucson, Arizona, News & Weather - Home announces all the local events that are happening in Tucson on air. I submitted the Spooky Tooth Cycles Death race to Guy Atchley but he just sent a email apologizing he did not have the info before he went on air.

What a cool GUY, Thanks anyways Mr. Atchley.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
i'm trying to do whatever it takes to get out there. can't take my bike on the greyhound without boxing it up, the train's a joke, airfare's ridiculous, all my rides fell apart, so i checked craigslist for a rideshare, and i found a guy going out to phoenix saturday morning. still waiting on him to confirm it.

if he doesn't kill me and bury me in a shallow grave in the desert, i just might make it.

i'll hook up with my brother in phoenix and he'll drive from there.

if i show, i got some surprises for you guys...
Now that's what I call a man that really likes to ride his MB to go through all that trouble. How ya gonna get home?

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
getting back would be no prob, i can stay with my bro, ship my bike back and fly.

BUT, looks like all my ride options flaked. doesn't look like i'll make it.

have fun...
That sucks Bairdco, I was really looking forward to meeting you and rubbing elbows with ya. Maybe a ride will pop up with any luck.