Deals from venders

GoldenMotor.com

Rideout

Sep 21, 2016
Maine
Feel free to post any thing ya think folks might think is a good deal.

RideOut just posted this and thought I'd pass it along; 2 smoke China Girl $99.97

I've bought a ton of stuff from Banggood. They're based out of China but have a couple US warehouses. They have some great deals. The one thing I will say though if you buy anything that's shipped from their China Warehouses it can take 2-4 weeks to arrive. This is pretty common for any purchase from China but can be a bit offputting if you're not aware of it. Shipping from their US warehouses takes on average 3-7 days depending on where you live. My engine kit was well packaged and arrived in 5 days from Cali to Maine.

Overall it's a great place to shop and their customer service is a lot better than a lot of other China based sites.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Man, that's a great price, RO.

Please post how they are.

I did get that lighted wheel st and will do the same.

Did get timely and concerned with their reputation, emails from them. A good sign. So, so far liking em.

Thanks again for posting.

Malort

Feb 22, 2018
Batavia
Complete kit, $69.99

https://us.banggood.com/Wholesale-W...ne-Motor-Kit-wp-Usa-949003.html?rmmds=myorder

I got one of these last month for $79.99, Shipped from California and arrived in a few days. Seems like a good, complete kit, but I'm new to this so it's fair to say I don't have a good frame of reference. I pulled the head and jug and no metal chips or crud inside. It had the four bolt chain tensioner and much better looking grip set than came with my 4 stroke kit from Bikeberry. Seems to me it's worth 70 bucks in spare parts alone. I just ordered a second kit for me and one for my buddy.

Reactions: Dan

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
LoL. We're sick. I haven't built a 2 smoke in in years. Don't care for em at all. But if cheap enough....
Ya Dan, I have a couple new in the box smokers as well as a new in box 49cc HS & 4G kit with my Joe, my helper for 4+ years until I recently moved has them.

I hope to carry on KC's Kruiser in Phoenix, AZ with Joe.

Reactions: fasteddy and Dan

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Was just thinking, KC. I know, never a good thing when I'm involved, but hey.

A trade, hobby, good use of time could do great things for an at risk kid.

Would be help for you and great for said kid.

Not a great idea though. Seems they end up, well often ends bad and it's years before they get well enough to put to use the good stuff....

LoL, the MB out reach program for at risk kids. Sounds like a lifetime movie of the week.

More than a few folks helped me out way back when. Kinda a cool thing.

In the great words of our English Friend, I'll get my coat.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
That kit arrived today. Thinking of sending it back. There was no rust in the tank, chain guard wasn't bent, engine paint was perfect, all parts and do-dads were stout and had heft. Honestly and this is my first 2 smoke in years but the best quality kit I can remember getting.

It even came with actual understandable and legible instructions. No kidding. A quality printed instruction booklet. The last kit I got was a poorly mimeographed copy of badly written in Chinglish. This one is much higher quality than my own brochures. (sadly, not kidding there, either.
(LoL, just downloaded "Grammarly" Its spell check used the word "Chinglish" 2 funny)((sorry. cracked me up))

But, yeah. Kit has to go back. Ya come to expect certain amenities with ChinaGirl kits and this one is just lacking.

Whats next, world peace?

I'ts pretty important that I build a "pretty" MB in the next couple of weeks. I'm up for a $10K grant to build MB kits. (4 smokers) But need eye candy for awards presentation. So, looking at this frame unless any one knows of a cheaper one?

http://spookytoothcycles.com/bbr-tuning-26-motorized-bike-frame-w-2-4l-brushed-aluminum-tank.html

This is the grant I am up for; https://ctnext.com/entrepreneur-innovation-awards/

(Anyone close to Hartford, CT and wants to go with us, lemme know and I will get you tickets. It's a blast. They do it like the TV show, "Shark Tank" with a cash bar. Really fun and some of the folks presenting are fascinating. MB's are kinda mundane compared to some of these folks. Offshore power generation, concept cars. Some really
cutting edge stuff and every one presenting can win. It's not a competitive thing.

I should do a thread. But will probably be bummed when they say no. (been there. Done dat

Thanks again for the posting, Marlot!
===========================================================

Oh and BTW. Get Grammarly. It is pretty awesome.

https://app.grammarly.com/

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
I'ts pretty important that I build a "pretty" MB in the next couple of weeks. I'm up for a $10K grant to build MB kits. (4 smokers) But need eye candy for awards presentation.
My last 4-smoker was eye candy and more.

That's a genuine Skyhawk GTA frame with the new back disc brake option and a textured powder coating finish.
It feels good to rub it ;-}

I put Sunlte dual springer front shocks and they have disc brake mounts so the bike is dual disc brake

Creme 'Fat Frank' tires, seat, grips and pedals,

And used my last modified 4G Long Shaft transfer case to make it a NuVinci Shifter to go with the larger 53cc 144 HS engine.
I had my own engine mount plate welded on.

Just an example of what you might want to build bud as you mentioned you are competing for cash ;-}

Attachments

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
She is beautiful, fo' sho', KC!
----------------------------------------------------

For the grant awards ceremony, might go with that tank & frame, this 2 stroker kit.

Thinking the gloss black engine will stick out nicely with the unpainted, brushed aluminum frame.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Har, I derailed and went off topic on another thread! LoL.

I know we don't stand on ceremony here, but dang, I can ramble.

Reminds me of a story. Way back........
(snork)

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Dan,

I'd write the company immediately and complain about that motor pointing out all the deficiencies you mentioned. It's only fair that they know about them. Perhaps they will try harder in the future.

Steve.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Really should.

The nerve! Surpassing my low expectations like that.

Funny thing. I left a review with a link to here. (folks shopping are most likely gonna want to find something like here for help or whatever) But ya know it's gonna get misconstrued and thought to be negative.

Years back I posted a vid of an HF engine sitting on my driveway idling. Just vibrating up and attached to nothing. When it got to the lip by the garage door, it stopped there just chugging along happily.

I made a crack how HF engines couldn't climb. (it was when they first came out)

But that started an internet rumor that "HF engines couldn't climb"

Ah, the internet!

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Love the internet. I used to say to people, "I was wondering if there is any truth to the rumor I started about you?" Their reply's were priceless but I wouldn't dare do that on the internet.

As they say, if it's on the internet it must be true.

Steve.