COVID-19 Vaccine

GoldenMotor.com

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I am wondering who will take the vaccine, I will. I want to be able to play with my grandkids and do the things we have in the past. I know this thing is real, I lost a family member in Texas that got COVID. It looks like school teachers and people working in schools will be vaccinated soon, I’ll be in line as soon as possible.

Oldbiscuit

Oct 3, 2020
My wife and I both had the Coved, luckily both of us had a minor form and recovered after about a week. We both get the influenza vaccine each year and when we become eligible to get the Coved vaccine we will get it as well.

Ralph hop

Nov 14, 2019
I think it's worth mentioning that this isn't a vaccine at all. It's completely disengenuous for any person in the health/science systems to describe it as such. It's more accurate to be named gene therapy.

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
For what it's worth, I suspect I got Covid-19 on the first wave. Nasty head and chest flu like infection. Couldn't smell well, could hardly get out of my own way energy wise, persistent head ache (I don't get hangovers). Previous fall I got both flu and pneumonia shot. The later is what most likely what saved me. Nine months on I still have to cough my lungs clear every mourning. I have since stopped working until a vaccine is available. How many nit wits where I live will refuse?
Tom

Oldbiscuit

Oct 3, 2020
Tom, last year I felt like a pin cushion. I got a tetanus shot, pneumonia shot, my shingle shots, influenza shot, and all my hepatitis shots. I got my flu shot for this season a couple months back and I will get a COVID shot if and when I am eligible, beings as how I had it in November. The older I get, the more reluctant I am to think I am invincible !!

Reactions: Tom from Rubicon

Oldbiscuit

Oct 3, 2020
O-b, I ran out of invincibility mid thirty's, motorcycle collision. Fast approaching 70 I still ride my Flyer with élan.
Tom
Tom, I know what you mean, I’ve worked and played hard my whole life. Too many broken bones and surgeries back when I didn’t care what I did to my body, but now the arthritis has me almost at a stand still some days and I’ll be 65 in a few months.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Guys if you've ever heard of slow learner that describes me, I rode dirt bikes till my mid 50's at one time owned 4. In 2008 while tuning a Yamaha 2 stroke it almost got me, all from a 15 mph fall. Now just about every joint hurts, oh yeah I played softball till I was 56 too.

Ralph hop

Nov 14, 2019
gx59kdqoak661.png
Health impact events are listed as "unable to perform normal daily activities, unable to work, required care from doctor or health care professional. So far out of 112,807 recorded first doses there have been 3,150 health impact events.

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
CDC Presentation
Didn't kill anyone, this vaccine is produced from eggs, which some people are allergic to.
Like my sister a Type 1diabetic. Insulin is extracted from pork and beef pancreases. One or the other is agreeable the other is not. If and when I can get vaccinated I'm good. Latex don't bother be either.
Tom

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Hey guys..
Some of you will remember me. I'm still around and try to offer any help I can to the forum. I've been away from bikes for a while now and unfortunately I have had to give up much of my life because I was stricken by a rare and often misdiagnosed ailment called guillain-barre-syndrome or GBS.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions//symptoms-causes/syc-20362793#:~:text=Guillain-Barre (gee-YAH,eventually paralyzing your whole body.

I live daily dragging around an oxygen hose because my diaphragm doesn't function and I have about as much energy as a 3 year old. I've more or less house-bound for going on two years.

I came down with this after a flu shot and this was a couple of years ago, prior to the current situation that is now plaguing the world. yes, GBS is very rarely discussed by health care professionals to patients to whom they are suggesting get a flu shot. I've done a lot of research on the connection to guillian-barre and influenza vaccinations. During my search I've also found evidence that GBS could in certain cases, be caused by the Corvid vaccine.

So, to answer the question posted by Steve; NO. This old dude has suffered enough from the effects of drugs, vaccines and some medications.
If and when I check out I'd like to do it quietly, at home, and not under the influence of pharmaceuticals.

If Corvid takes me, I just hope it does it quickly and quietly; maybe in my sleep. That would be nice.

Tom

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
Tom, rare conditions like yours, triggering a auto immune disease are just that. Suffering for what ever reason of the human condition is heart rending.
Peace be unto you.
My wife has a genetic disorder causing white blood cells to attack her spine.
Tom

Ralph hop

Nov 14, 2019
This particular concoction consist of human Genes from an aborted baby that was cloned back in the sixties. No deaths in this chart but also does not list the condition of the health impacts. Unable to perform normal daily actactivities, unable to work.. could be paralysis or coma, they don't go into detail.

Ralph hop

Nov 14, 2019
And as far as I'm concerned I don't care if it's flavored sugar water loaded in the hypo for the first round. This whole operation is a scientific death cult.

Reactions: allen standley

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
My wife got her first vaccine injection Friday, she qualifies because she cares for her parents. She could have got it earlier if we had known. I can get mine starting Monday, Georgia starts vaccinations for school system personnel then. Our system has received an allotment of the J&J vaccine that I can get Friday, I kinda like the one and done idea.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I know a lot of people are not going to take the vaccine and that's ok, my wife and I want to be able to have our grandkids back, our kids will not let them come over for fear of them infecting us. I wear a mask when I'm inside a school or office building at work, it's a school system requirement, the only time I don't is when I'm in my office. The grandkids have had the virus go through their school a couple of waves so far.

Last edited:

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
Mona and I got both Pfizer shots in February. Total non event. Listening to an interview last Saturday on NPR, a Moderna Rep, when asked how long it would take to produce vaccine for Covid variants. Six weeks was the reply.
Tom

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
I got my second Moderna shot last Wednesday.

I took booth Covid shots during my lunch hours and went back to work.

No side effects.

My wife takes her first Moderna shot next week.