Connecticut Motorized Bicycle Rally and Ride

GoldenMotor.com

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
Connecticut MB Rally and Ride​

Thanks to Dan for giving me this idea, Ill be hosting a meet up and ride

Well be meeting up in Stafford, Connecticut on July 17, 2011

The location will be at East Street (Rt. 19) Parking Lot (Next to Baseball Fields). Meet-Up Location
If you look on the map, its the little parking lot along the street. If you cant see it, change the map view to Satellite.

Hopefully we can get riders from Massachusetts down here also, then this rally may be huge lol

I will find really nice routs to ride on and will share it when I figure all that out. Another topic I should bring to consideration is alcohol consumption. In Stafford, the police are always bored lol. Drink at your own risk. Some snacks will be provided, but help is good to =). Rally will start at 10:30 and will continue all throughout the day. Remember to bring fuel or fuel money just in case. We shouldnt be riding so far as to drain our tanks, but its a cool thing to keep in mind. (when I went to Dan's rally I had an empty tank. It was a good thing I brought more fuel with me or I would have been stuck.)

See you there :p

.trlrl.cvlt1.we.usflg.

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Re: Connecticut MB Rally and Ride

Good luck, Fox.
If your efforts are as successful as our Denver Area Rides, you're in for a treat.
Keep us informed.
Tom

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT

I'm going to try and make it Fox, Will update when/if it's a sure thing. If I can make it I'll be happy to bring a cooler of Soda and I'll try not to spill it this time :p

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

LOL Trax. All good Brodder. We all saw that rock!

(no good cooler spilling (*&^^&$*) rocks)!

But should fill it with beer. That way you have a plausible excuse.
Wut?
snork

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT

haha thanks alot :) I was going to get a folding table and some goodies to put on it (chips, dip, ect)

By the way TRAX, hows that jack shaft problem going? Hope it comes out good as new.

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA

Yeah trax, I'm not completely sure what I have but if you need a new bearing I might have what you need and could mail it to you. I have an rbi 6202 with a snap ring I think. Tell me if you need it and I'll go check what I have :) good luck :)

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA

I can make it Fox, gonna try to make sure that I can get up there, but it's all looking good :D

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT

haha thanks alot :) I was going to get a folding table and some goodies to put on it (chips, dip, ect)

By the way TRAX, hows that jack shaft problem going? Hope it comes out good as new.
Cool, still have to confirm but if I ca make it I'll bring the cooler of soda. on the jack shaft - Smooth was right about the set screws they got loose on one side so the shaft moved and the bearing on one side got trashed.

Yeah trax, I'm not completely sure what I have but if you need a new bearing I might have what you need and could mail it to you. I have an rbi 6202 with a snap ring I think. Tell me if you need it and I'll go check what I have :) good luck :)
Thanks for the offer LS, I'm good though, I have two spares I just didn't bring them. Right now the jack shaft is apart, cleaned and waiting from me to put it back together. Hoping to have it sorted by next weekend. going to put all the advise I got form the guys at the rally should keep that from happening again.

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.

Sorry Schwinn that Bonnie & I can't make your Rally. We're going to Portland, Indiana that week. It's the biggest motorized bike rally in the country (5 days!!). LS's is the next weekend so we'll see you there. Hope you have a great turn out.
Jay

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT

Sorry Schwinn that Bonnie & I can't make your Rally. We're going to Portland, Indiana that week. It's the biggest motorized bike rally in the country (5 days!!). LS's is the next weekend so we'll see you there. Hope you have a great turn out.
Jay
Ill try my best to make it to LS's meet :) Hope you guys have fun at the giant rally (wish I could go) lol .trlrl.

Blazecc

Apr 19, 2011
connecticut

im definately comming to this rally i missed dans i wont miss this one. looking forward to it Fox!.xx.