Blood Thursty!

GoldenMotor.com

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Lawrence, I only found out a few months ago, wasn't killed instantaneously; in fat he was sitting up in hospital writing letter at one point. He actually died 8 days after the accident as the complications from the original injury set in.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Those were the days when motorcycles looked like art. A combination of machine, and art. I was luck enough to own one of the very last ones. My 1974 Norton Commando.

Soom after that motorcycles became the same as cars. The motors are so ugly they had to cover them with plastic to hide the way they look. Harley was the company that kept style alive, but nowadays even that's debatable.

This is what my 1988 Sportster looks like now, but to get it to look this good took a lot of work.

IMHO the only company's even trying to make bikes that look as good as bikes of old are Harley, and Triumph, but even they fall short. At least with enough money you can still get back a little of the old look.
HIPPY!!! GETT EM!!!laff

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
Did it have the adjustable vibration mounts, or the early type that was a swine to sort out if it wore a bit?

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Ludwig
Lawrence suffered from a concussion and they were un able to bring the swelling down of his brain and consequently the Dr. who was treating him got the first helmet law ast,it took many years though as alot of people thought helmets were dangerous kinda like the mindset people had towards the automobile seat belts in the first few years of it's use.
Biknut
Too bad! the bike is gone,probably most of the hair too (LOL!) that engine would blend nicely in a BTR, not clowning ya but my hair was down to my waiste just last year then an innsodent with a drill gun persauded me to cut it off,I still have the pony tail, He! He! He!I was going to hang it out the trunk of my wife's car last on our trip to Arizona but got out voted by the wifey.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
In 10 years time, I'm going into ear hair farming. I've already had offers for my shoulder hair for wig production

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I can braid a rope with my back hair and I the beard totally white, Not! grey white.
Every time we have a childs born into the family my big mouth sister in-law introduce's me as Santa Claus and a few of them still give me hat look at Christmas time like " Is he really Santa Claus"

Last edited:

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
I gave up on long hair when I went bald in the middle, then I Started silver threads in the beard and shortened it. I'm nobody's Father Christmas, thank you.

How many of you have to comb your bodies before you get dressed in the morning? Try back combing your chest. Shows it off a treat.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Here is some work I did on the Redskin today, finished the electrical tunneling and mounted some bling wich is actually a junction box for wires,and some riding gear,boots are new but pants are acually (NOS) WWI my brother bought for me, even came with war time certification, got my leather for Shin gaurds that I'll get made at the my friendly shoe guys shop

Attachments

Mr.B.

Oct 21, 2008
Upper Mississippi River valley
Here is some work I did on the Redskin today, finished the electrical tunneling and mounted some bling wich is actually a junction box for wires,and some riding gear,boots are new but pants are acually (NOS) WWI my brother bought for me, even came with war time certification, got my leather for Shin gaurds that I'll get made at the my friendly shoe guys shop
Nice swag!

But those don’t look like Santa’s legs...?

-Kirk "-)