Blackie the 60cc DelMar by Schwinn and Speedster

GoldenMotor.com

Hot Dog Piggy Tails

Sep 11, 2008
Kelso Wa
This has the 60CC Black Tagged Speedster Livefast Engine kit.
I Upgraded the Delmars Fender rivets drilled out to 10/32 Machine screws with washers on both sides. Black Phosphated Sprocket and Grade 8 and 5 on some hardware and all 1/4" studs B7 grd. Did the Special Bend for the Expansion chamber. Painted my Emblem for this Build on it the 'Black Cat'

I lace front rims to Sturmey Archer Drum with dynamo with 12 guage spokes and special order the rear wheel already laced 12 ga with HiStop Rear end..The biggest I've found., also will be using the same springer as the Cranbrook I have Posted here, Ill be Using the Tiger 70 and NTJL Silver Eagle 70cc'ers on them too (LiveFastand Nantong Jiali ). 'The Black Cat'.

Boy this 60 has pl..eenty of power. Power starts are a luxery and all of my CJR Engines have. I really enjoyed this build. It handles the best out of all the bikes I've used. The tires are 2.125" Thorn proof in rear wow I could put a passenger seat on one. HDPT

Attachments

Last edited:

Hot Dog Piggy Tails

Sep 11, 2008
Kelso Wa
Thank you. They are nice when cruising almost like a dream full of reassuredness.

No actually I never did receive a Red Tagger. They messed up on my order and gave me a special offer on one and I talked him into two at that deal. I've ordered at least the 2 pack special deal since. They had ran out of the Econo so I started a new wholesale deal for me with them. since then 8 Kits 2 engines later I still am getting thier Premium engine and the kit is black phosphate and UnChromed for a a discount. 2 a week. Im ordering some Hub brakes today I found the Sturmey Archer xfd for 41.44 I am Ordering two. If the Blackie I have now isn't gone itll get one.Additionally Ill be getting 2 springers I like the way they handle and with the drum brake It all excepts each other. Im looking into the old honha 70 and 75 Tank for the petrol.My riend has a shop with a rack of old tanks and he has access to the local motorbike shops electrolisys machine,turns rust into black phosphate and wont rust again just flush it and paint it mock/Braze mounting hardware stylin' !

Last edited:

Hot Dog Piggy Tails

Sep 11, 2008
Kelso Wa
our local motorcycle shop has them man are they sturdy. Honda Spree Aftermarket Mirrors 7/8's. OhThey include the little 7/8" clamp.
Under 8 a peice.
Thanks again Im thinking safety within what Im willing to put into these and Im thinking the Train headlight Venice Boy suggested is what Im going to do instead of the Springer..Oh and I also am upgrading the xfd toxfdd on the Hubs so Ill have to find 3 watt Headlamps I run the rear .85 watters off of these Magnetoes and they are bright and dont effect the spark gotta use 20 volters though like the ones in the Schwinn Approvedd dynamo sets (Chrome)
Actually Now Im thinking about using the springer drum/dynamo heavy steel fender set up I use now on the customs but wiring in a train with a rechargable set inside to turn on in the day for charging when low(little strip tells you)

Last edited: