Bicycle Mirror

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by unknown03, Sep 3, 2013.

1. unknown03

unknown03 New Member

2. 2door

2door Moderator
    Staff Member

There's been lots of discussion about mirrors. Here's a link that will give you plenty to read and lots of suggestions > http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partne...j8793917j7#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=mirrors&gsc.page=1

I like motorcycle mirrors. I'm fortunate in that there is a big motorcycle salvage yard in town. They usually get about $5.00 for a mirror and the handlebar bracket. They're the best mirrors to use on a motorbike.

Tom

3. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Active Member

That little bar end mirror is probably okay. I'd have a hard time with it being so down low and close to my hand. You can do better.

Here's where I buy mine from, www.bikeworldusa.com

They have quite a few to choose from. Mostly better prices than that also.

They have one particular mirror that's meant for scooters. A basic round, maybe 33 inch, mirror on a long rod with a good handlebar mount. I'm happy with it. But I've been happy enough with a few others that they have to offer.

4. crassius

crassius Well-Known Member

go to a motorcycle shop that deals with custom bikes - 10 or 12 $ should get you a really good one

5. BarelyAWake

BarelyAWake New Member

That one is my fave, it's a good low profile mirror that doesn't accent vibration, folds in easy if you clip something & has a nice clear view - it's even reversible should you want one on both sides.

Both my commuters & my taddy have run that mirror, defo worth the purchase ;)