AZ'z Best !!

GoldenMotor.com

ChiCozCyCleshop

Dec 24, 2018
Az
Sir I beg to differ,, but that's what makes this country great ,free speech. Well I stand by my statement & would relish any type of challenge,,,, nothing better than comradatie,, so "motorbicycleracing" you go ahead & get that going ,ok,,.

Reactions: kevyleven007

CrazyDan

Apr 9, 2018
Yucaipa, CA
I build the baddest bikes in AZ ,anyone in the Tucson or surrounding areas that needs any help feel free to reach out to me thanks !
All I see is an incomplete bike, no brakes, no chain tensioner, no pedals or chainring. KCVale is also in arizona, is a superior builder by far. Claiming to be the baddest builder means nothing without the proof. Think you do sick builds? Come to a race and beat us all.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I build the baddest bikes in AZ ,anyone in the Tucson or surrounding areas that needs any help feel free to reach out to me thanks !
Welcome to the forum, we have a lot of seasoned builders here that take pride in what they do, to me it sounds like you are proud of what you have built and rightfully so but being new here and making bold claims kinda starts thing off on the wrong foot.

ChiCozCyCleshop

Dec 24, 2018
Az
I stand behind my statements, as I always say confidence is the key to success,, no need for derogatories amongst fellow enthusiasts I'm just bringing light to my work and these days it takes bold statements to stand out amongst the masses all comments are appreciated and if anyone wants to organize a show or local get together I'm all about it..

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
confidence is the key to success,,
these days it takes bold statements to stand out amongst the masses.
I totally disagree with both of these statements...

1st... Hard work is the key to success (not confidence), Every guy Mike Tyson ever knocked out was confident (& unsuccessful).

2nd... The internet is overflowing with guys doing nothing but talking loud (& proving nothing).
If you really want to 'stand out amongst the masses'? then you need to build something that truly stands out... so far you have only have two very ordinary bikes amongst the masses. (which doesn't make you the best).

But keep going... & in the future, let your bikes do the talking for you! ;)

Last edited:

ChiCozCyCleshop

Dec 24, 2018
Az
Confident enough to dedicate there lives to a sport & reach the pinnacle of its rank ,, this is about business i build quality & style along with function & performance,, with all this "races" talk I guess I'll have to check it out,, but in the mean time like I said anyone looking for a build or service or anything else motorbike or any bike for that matter and are in the Tucson or surrounding areas feel free to msg me anytime..

ChiCozCyCleshop

Dec 24, 2018
Az
Now that last build is quite nice. Definitely stands out more than the other near stock kit bikes you posted.
Thanks,, it's a 1983 185s Honda atc,, that I chopped the rr on built a new rear swingarm , 200x kickstart motor swap, and built the handle bars out of for tube and bmx pegs,, also has homemade internal throttle

ChiCozCyCleshop

Dec 24, 2018
Az
Those frames look great! But those wheels look more like motorcycle wheels rather than bicycle wheels, I don't think you could race them at the motor bicycle race.
Thanks most are motorcycle frames, there's a shovelhead I made the handlebars, and the seat pan,, its gonna be a speedking shovel like Jeff Cochran builds, the last is a custom 3wheeler I chopped and swapped it up,, then the chrome one i have built totally out of a piece of chrome schedule 40 pipe,, it's getting fitted for a ironhead sportster drivetrain,,.. I build all types of bikes I have 3 different kinds of 4stk motors I'm putting on various things,, this one I call forkenstein it has parts from 4 bikes and one minibike...

Attachments