Aussie newbie - yep another one

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by topend-bike, Oct 30, 2009.

1. topend-bike

topend-bike New Member

Hi all,

I currently have a Zbox motor on a shogun commuter and its alot of fun... So much fun that I am about to begin a new full suspension build.

I have been a member here for a while and have spent waaay to many hours doing research on what works and what doesnt. I have recently purchased a brand new Salsa Caballero dual suspension frame which I am going to put a rock solid 50cc and SBP shift kit on it. Just waiting for all the rest of the bike parts to arrive then I can begin my build. Can't wait.

Will take some pics as I go as I know everyone is interested in full suspension builds. This will be a daily commuter doing about 30km a day so reliability is a must, just one of the reasons I decided to get a shift kit.

Now I just have to wait.....

2. lilffihn

lilffihn New Member

Sounds Awesome.....make Sure You Take Pics And Keep Us Updated...

3. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

Welcome to the site!
    I hope to build a full suspension bike someday. I will be looking foward to anything you are willing to share about your build. Ideas area always welcome!
    Here's my inspiration: View attachment 15222

4. Salty Gator

Salty Gator New Member

Truer words mate !......keep us posted on the build.....I and everyone else I'm sure will LOVE seeing it !.......

Laters,
    Salty.shft.