Anyone into Minibikes?

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
During the pandemic I started playing with minibikes & found them to be quite profitable here in Los Angeles.
It's really impressive the power & speed you can get out of these little things (compared to the same engine installed in a bicycle).

I've built about 2-dozen minibikes over the past year with 212cc Predator engines... This bike is my current favorite with a 250cc Predator that's been clocked at 75MPH.

It has all the 'go fast' billet parts & also a 3" Wiseco piston (making it 250cc)

mm1.jpg
mm2.jpg
mm3.jpg

Venice Motor Bikes

Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
I have a Trail Buck waiting for some luv. Buddy of mine back in the 80's put an advrt. in the News Paper.
Pre internet don't ya know, for free motorcycles. Ended up with a $hit load of bikes. His intention was just how he used to house flip. Get em cheap get um running and sell um. Two were notable, a Honda TL125 trials bike. Try an buy one.
The other was a Mini Bike, well unloved. So he gave it to me. Head was stress cracked from the down tubes. Engine, tank, and seat gone. Drive train in disrepair. I can go on, cuz there is hope. Mine is the same color. Thy must have been some kind of road legal back in the day. The shells of a head light and tail light are there.
Trail Buck | OldMiniBikes.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I have a Trail Buck waiting for some luv. Buddy of mine back in the 80's put an advrt. in the News Paper.
Pre internet don't ya know, for free motorcycles. Ended up with a $hit load of bikes. His intention was just how he used to house flip. Get em cheap get um running and sell um. Two were notable, a Honda TL125 trials bike. Try an buy one.
The other was a Mini Bike, well unloved. So he gave it to me. Head was stress cracked from the down tubes. Engine, tank, and seat gone. Drive train in disrepair. I can go on, cuz there is hope. Mine is the same color. Thy must have been some kind of road legal back in the day. The shells of a head light and tail light are there.
Trail Buck | OldMiniBikes.com

That looks killer!! Doesn't look like it needs much to be on the road again. (^)

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
It is an interesting machine. When it was built CTV's were new. It would lend itself well to one.
Do it that way and it would slightly compete with a Rokon. But with a softer ride for sure.
It's inevitable, I must again get up early and work long hours. The Trail Buck would be a hoot.
8 horse Tecumseh sitting on a cart, a 3D motorsport clutch in a box. If I get my a$$ in gear.

Reactions: indian22