Anyone ever tried putting a oil in the bottom of a China Girl Motor crankcase?

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by Nashville Kat, Aug 6, 2013.

1. mapbike

mapbike Active Member

Re: Anyone ever tried putting a pool of oil in the bottom of a China Girl crankcase?

The piston drops below the exhaust port on every stroke, the engine intakes, compresses, combust and exhaust on every stroke.

A four stroke engine combusts and fires every other stroke, it has an intake and compression stroke and an exhaust stroke, valves and timing determine all of this.

On a two stroke engine it exhaust everytime the piston is at BDC and compresses and fires everytime the piston is at TDC.

map

2. Hiigel

Hiigel New Member

Re: Anyone ever tried putting a pool of oil in the bottom of a China Girl crankcase?

I'm glad you asked this question; I was considering the same thing. It sounded like a good idea, but I never got around to trying it.

3. Huffydavidson

Huffydavidson STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER

why don't you guys just get on your bike hey go to Valvoline and get the early bird special tell me want to change your oil tomorrow morning . Tellum HD sent ya and you want the $19.95 oil change .LMAO

4. mapbike

mapbike Active Member

I dont mean to sound rude here in any way but judging from this very silly question..... you guys obviously are clueless about how a 2 stroke engine works and why it is a very..... well for lack of any other word stupid thing to even consider putting oil in thelower case of a 2 stroke engine........ it will serve absolutely no purpose other than causing the engine to either not run at all or to just run long enough to oil foul the spark plug and then die...........
    If you just gotta put oil in the lower end of something for goodness freaking sake go buy a 4 stroke engine and then pour oil in something that is made to have oil in it..........

I just cant believe this thread is still active...... by far one of the craziest ideas I have ever seem on this forum concerning the 2 stroke chine girls.....

Just gotta shake your head and laugh a little at this.......!

Peace, map

5. allen standley

Self induced pneumonia/----in your motor. Oh how many times I've had to drain the base due to a leaky NT dripping into the intake side. And somebody is considering intentionally putting oil in there. ???dnut

6. fatdaddy

fatdaddy New Member

IT would make a great smoke screen until lthe plug fouled . I've put a few of them togrther and prelube before assembly. IT smokes like the marlboro man for a while
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4b_S1YWKUU

7. Toadmund

Toadmund New Member

Yes, I cleaned out my crankcase with varsol? or kerosine? or old mix? one of them, then I poured a bit of 5w 30 synthetic motor oil into the crankcase then swooshed it around to coat the inside.
    It was fun to watch the initial smoke cloud on firing it up for the first time and then watching the smoke clear up as the Opti2 became the primary lube.

Then again, I get excited watching puddles dry too.

8. bairdco

bairdco a guy who makes cool bikes

after cleaning, porting, modifying and deburring new engines, i pour a capful of two stroke oil on top of the piston.

i usually don't get around to installing it for awhile, so when it's ready to fire, the oil has seeped down to prevent a "dry start."

9. mapbike

mapbike Active Member

I put some Maxima 927 Castor 2 stroke oil on the bearings and cylinder when I built my last Dax engine, its a good kinda sticky 2 smoker oil and it seems to lube things well.

Thats a good idea baird, never a good thing for an engine to bust off with dry parts.

map
    .wee.