49cc 4-stroke manifolds for NT carbs!

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Venice Motor Bikes is now offering these billet intake manifolds for 49cc (Honda clone) 4-stroke engines that allow you to bolt on a 'NT' 2-stroke carb for better performance, reliability & ease of tuning.

These manifolds have the perfect 'port matching' machined into them for better air flow at high RPMs.

Adding a NT carb to your little 49cc 4-stroke is guaranteed to add more power & rid your bike of the idling problems that the stock carb is infamous for!!

It also works out great that these 'NT' carbs come from the factory with perfect jetting for these engines! (^)

$40 shipped!

I can also include a new 'NT' carb for a extra $20... ($60 total including shipping).

Please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Here's the link if you'd prefer to buy direct from the VMB website... http://venicemotorbikes.com/shop/?product_cat=bicycle-engine-kits

Thanks,
~Norm

image-1246310823.jpg

image-2298574163.jpg

image-3664652207.jpg

image-2155024868.jpg

Last edited:

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
What is the total assembled length of the carburetor and manifold?
If it is equal to or less than the factory carburetor and air cleaner then it will fit in the small space that my bike's frame can afford for it.
Also, I will buy both from you ASAP.

Venice Motor Bikes

Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I forgot to take some measurements at the shop today... But here's a pic of a prototype installed on a cruiser style bike. It can at least give you a idea of where it sits in the frame.

I'll get the measurements ASAP!

image-4005137624.jpg

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
Nice work Norm!

Unfortunately, I know for sure that wouldn't fit on my setup. 4-stroke SBP setups have considerably less room to work with because of the jackshaft mount. The stock airbox _barely_ fits on my Huasheng and so does the SBP air filter I have currently installed. The PCV hose butts up against the rear of the jackshaft mount

Old pic, only one I have that shows the limited space available:

Only an angled mount would work in my case :(

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
What jet size do you recommend for an NT in the desert with a good flowing exhaust?

Also note for tight fits a 2-stroke Z offset will work on the 142F with an NT carb.

Venice Motor Bikes

Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
What jet size do you recommend for an NT in the desert with a good flowing exhaust?
I don't know what jet would work best in the desert, (because I've never been there or tested my bikes there).

I do know that the stock jet works very well at (& a little above) sea level. ;)

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
Ya, the stock NT jet works well, but maybe just a tad bigger would help.

I don't dink with jets much as I'm at ~1200' and it don't vary much and apparently what stock likes.

I like your intakes.
I like the stock carb too when it fits nice but that is not always the case so it is always nice to drop an NT in to fit.

mirage

Oct 31, 2010
england
hi all, i to would like to try this set up, but it looks to stick out to far, my filter already hits the rear down tube, i had to cut out a peice at the bottom to get it to fit, i might be able t move the engin a bit farther forward with some mods to the base. hope this will solve my starting problem, but they don,t recognise the uk on the site so i cannot get one it seems. I have e mailed venice bikes, will see what they have to say.

and where can i get an nt carb from, must be a lot in china, they post to the uk, and cheap. can the venice manifold be cut shorter, with out ruining the performance?? or an offset might work. WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW I GET ON. BYE.

HobbyMan

Jun 14, 2017
No... I stopped making these a long time ago.

I recently sold the design to GasBike.net
Ok cool I found it and its on the way.

It dont mention if it comes with the studs and stuff to hold it on so im guessing ill have to purchase that separate. Would you happen to know the stud size? If not no problem ill just have to stop by the hardware store and size it up.

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
There is more than one reason to offset your carb with a Z intake...

Your throttle cable needs a smooth cable flow and if the top bar is too tight, you can just move the carb to the side.

Handy intakes when the need arises.