1955 Road Master 79cc HF motor

GoldenMotor.com

Deiseldave

Dec 8, 2012
Warren, PA
LOL right .... , So thanks to the Efforts of Labrat and Sledge , everything is done and shipped , expected Delivery is September 3rd, So excited to have her functional soon .

Untill then , enjoy the thread and feel free to leave comments.

Deiseldave

Dec 8, 2012
Warren, PA
Sorry if some pictures are missing from post LOL had to delete pics from album because it was full and needed room to post new ones .

Deiseldave

Dec 8, 2012
Warren, PA
Well found out that some adjustments will be required to position and lock down clutch in a way that wont cause it to self destruct .... Once again , Thanks LabRat for the help . will Look into it once the package gets here.

Groove

Nov 2, 2012
Lexington, KY
Man, I just got caught up on this thread. Lots of goooooood stuff going on. Dave, that seat, you made it new again?? I like the white streak in the chain guard too. Lab, you hooked up Fozzy with that sweet pre-war frame, nice. Check to see if the honey hole has something Groove would like!!

Deiseldave

Dec 8, 2012
Warren, PA
LMFAO @ Groove . I don't have everything on the seat as of yet . Right now its just the burlap on the seat , getting padding and leather to finish it off

Deiseldave

Dec 8, 2012
Warren, PA
OOOOOkkkkk....... well after a long , Long , LONG wait , UPS finally showed up and dropped my package off at 8:05 PM . I was so angry all day that it took so long that I called them only to find out that they had the package scheduled to be delivered to another house , even though the address is clearly stated on the package LOL.

Deiseldave

Dec 8, 2012
Warren, PA
Today , I plan on Moving the rear light , Painting the tank, and attempting to bend my pedal cranks so the pedals clear the Motor . Oh and on a better note ..... took it for a 14 mile run yesterday after locking it all dawn and she purrs like a kitten !!!

atombikes

Feb 14, 2010
Northern VA
Today , I plan on Moving the rear light , Painting the tank, and attempting to bend my pedal cranks so the pedals clear the Motor . Oh and on a better note ..... took it for a 14 mile run yesterday after locking it all dawn and she purrs like a kitten !!!
Looks good; that's a HUGE tank.

LabRat

Dec 24, 2011
Ruston, Washington
DD; you or wing have video on your phone? Record them pipes for all to hear post to youtube link to your thread. Your followers want to hear it!

See the top index of your this thread, its had over 1,400 views!

Deiseldave

Dec 8, 2012
Warren, PA
Well I got around to painting the tank finally and getting a video of it running for you all to see . I will get a video of it passing by hopefully today. here are some pictures to tickle your senses.

These pedals were made for me should look nice once installed .