1916 Taylar Indian

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Hey Chain
Sorry not to clear on what it is yer particularly interested in ?
Forks
Shifter
Linkage
Drive covers
???????????????

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I like the shifters on both yours and Dan's bikes (as well as everything else!) pretty cool concept and design from both you guy's.

Intrepid Wheelwoman

Oct 29, 2011
Hauraki District, New Zealand
Oh my that bike is beautiful beyond words. I look at it and I can hear angels singing.

That on-coming rainstorm looks mean. Living near to the coast like I do we get super heavy rainstorms caused by upper atmosphere saturation. When that happens everyone keeps an eye on the river because it can rise very fast going from a lazy flow to a boiling torrent in no time at all.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Ok! it's been awhile since I have posted anything on "Big Red" that's because Dan has been busy with a V-Twin and then moving to the new shop and getting all the tools set up so here we go with some progress pic's
Exhaust
Oil Box/Tool Box
Tank tool box
internal throttle

Attachments

Last edited:

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Here is another up date
Tire pump
Carbide Lights
Carbide/water Tank
Foot Boards

Attachments

leadfarmer

Sep 30, 2011
VA
Man, that new Indian is sweet. Dan built my Indian Board Track racer, and I know his work gets better and better the closer you look at it. He is a master.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Thanks! for the Props I'll pass it on to Dan and yes he amaze's me all the time! this Guy has un-imaginable talent! when it comes to fabrication,

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Wow Trukd, I am so jealous of your bike!

Dan's creation goes so far beyond tribute bike, it is like watching a real 1916 Indian going through the assembly line (if there even was a line) in a company tutorial film.

Other than the modern engine, this bike seems to be a blueprint reproduction of the original. I can only imagine the wide smile and exhilaration you will feel on the maiden voyage!

One question I have to ask, but I totally understand if it's personal info you'd rather not share, ... How much is this bike going to cost? From the amount of work involved, I have to guess between $6,000 and $10,000, if not more.

Not only is Dan's skill unsurpassed, his attention to detail is sharp, he must have logged many man-hours into this project.

Like I said, I'm super jealous, it's like your going to have an actual 1916 Indian, priceless.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Thanks! I will pass the kind words onto Dan unfortunately it is not my bike and the cost is somewhere in-between your guess.

Yes the details are truly incredible! Dan truly is a leader in his field Talents Galore!

Hey! lead farmer post some pic's of yer Taylar Indian everyone would love to see it.

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Dang it, this bike isn't yours? I missed that part, sorry about that, I guess we can be jealous together.

Whoever gets it, I hope they ride the stuff out of it, and not just display it somewhere, although Dan's bike does deserve that.

Gilbert

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
It would be a shame to just stuff this in a man cave and stair at it. we're getting stuff together for mine He! He! He!