Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
Last edited by a moderator:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
That's a C1 motor. I use to have one on my spec kart and there good motors but the internal water pump is junk. I had to block off the water pump and use an external pump. It's a 40cc motor but the true hp on those motors are 8 hp. I had a few of these motors back in the day so I experimented with a wet nitrous kit and blew up all three extra motors! LOL

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
Easy
Sounds like you had fun frying them naughty engines. I love the smell and sound of Castor oil,nitro and methanol being burned violently.

Andyinchville1

Manufacturer/Dealer
Dec 26, 2007
Scottsville, VA
HI Easy,

8 HP that's still quite a lot!! I guess finding a place for the radiator could be a pain though.....

Andrew

PS - Loved your videos on your new suspension bike!....Just curious but how hard do you think it would be to get a shifter kit on the Morini or would you basically have to start from scratch?

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
HI Easy,

PS - Loved your videos on your new suspension bike!....Just curious but how hard do you think it would be to get a shifter kit on the Morini or would you basically have to start from scratch?
Hmmmm...
I'll have to take pictures of the motor for you because you guys know more about the shifter kits than I. I'll post pics of the motor after I get back for taking the boys to Kung Fu.