1 gallon fuel tank

GoldenMotor.com

crabdance

May 16, 2008
Does anyone know where I can get a 1 gallon fuel tank? I'm looking for one that I don't have to spend too much money on (I'm Po). Thanks for any response.

cd

Sydneysider

Mar 20, 2009
Sydney
I got one on another bike and let me tell you, I can ride almost all day (8-9 hours) on a full tank with that :D

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
USA bike motors.com has a few in stock that have the same design as the stock take but they are one gallons for 50 bucks!!

rickie h

Aug 6, 2009
usa
considering theres no fuel pump and its all gravity an upside down 2 liter pop bottle would work...lol just make a hose from the cap part to the carb

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
considering theres no fuel pump and its all gravity an upside down 2 liter pop bottle would work...lol just make a hose from the cap part to the carb
It will start leaking from around the cap. I know this because I occasionally used the soda bottles for spare fuel. If it has fuel in it for too long the seal inside the plastic cap will start to deteriorate and gas will leak out.

shearbf

May 8, 2009
Muskegon,MI USA
A lot of suppliers, a lot of tanks out there! GO SHOPPING! I just got a big 4L, for around $30.+ some bucks. looks really cool. I only bought it for the looks.

Oct 28, 2012
United States
Dude -- a soda bottle will Disappear on contact with petroleum if it is not #2 HDPE (High Density Poly-Ethylene). If a plastic container is Not HDPE it will melt in your hands the instant petrol touches it.

Check the recycle triangle for the number. If it is #2 then it is HDPE and you are good to go.