It's not me Emocons

GoldenMotor.com

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
HIKER!!!! WHAT CAN WE SAY!! I WILL BUY THE 75 DOLLAR SCHWINN STING RAY COPPER THIS MORNING. I TALKED TO HIM A WEEK AGO, ITS A EARLY SERIAL NUMBER. THE PICTURES LOOK VERY GOOD. WILL POST PICS. RON (c).fly

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
That's great NEAT TIMES! Sounds like a great deal too!

Well, I had to make another one....I must have been too tired to know that it was too big and that's the reason why it came up with a white background, although it is transparent.

Let's see if this one is better.

Attachments

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Thanks Cruiser!

By the way, you can scrap the one with the white back ground and take the last one I made for it. The one that came up with the white is too big!

Now I have two more to introduce to you all. A man & a lady both on a bike with one of those Dax motors on it.

Attachments

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
HIKER!!!!! YOUR A MACHINE, PUMPING THEM OUT!!! BETTER AND BETTER!! (^) HOW ABOUT ONE BOWING, LIKE ON STAGE, TO A CROWD? DON`T NEED THE STAGE OR THE CROWD! rotfl scratg = A CHOPPER AND KIT!! I`M WAY TO LARGE FOR THE SCHWINN CHOPPER. I DID BUY IT THOUGH, ITS LIKE NEW. HAS HEADLITE, TAIL LITE, FOOT RESTS, FANCY GRIPS. RON

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
(^) Dang hiker. You are just turnin' em out. The Titan and new kit one look great!
Thanks Dan, I'm getting better at this! I can thank Mad Magazine for teaching me to draw some 25 years ago!

I have plenty of time on my hands at the moment, so I just fill it up!

Did you notice the one with the guy scraching his head? The engine he's figuring on putting on his bike is an airplane engine!

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
HIKER!!!!! YOUR A MACHINE, PUMPING THEM OUT!!! BETTER AND BETTER!! (^) HOW ABOUT ONE BOWING, LIKE ON STAGE, TO A CROWD? DON`T NEED THE STAGE OR THE CROWD! rotfl scratg = A CHOPPER AND KIT!! I`M WAY TO LARGE FOR THE SCHWINN CHOPPER. I DID BUY IT THOUGH, ITS LIKE NEW. HAS HEADLITE, TAIL LITE, FOOT RESTS, FANCY GRIPS. RON
You say too small? Are all those chopper type bikes come in one size? I wonder how hard it would be to weld one up to make it a custom fit. I, myself, am thinking of putting together a welder next summer and try my hand at building one.

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Hey Cruiser, I have another one here!

It's for those who use chainsaws on their bikes!

The lady one will come along shortly.

By the way....where shall I continue to post these? Shall I continue to post them here or would you like me to post them on that thread you made giving me thanks?

Attachments

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
another masterpiece. thanks hiker. ohh we don't need woman and men ones for all of them. i just wanted a few for the ladies on the forum. these are wonderful. this is the first thread i look at everytime i get on the forum. thank you again and look forward to more as you have time
.mbcsb

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Hiker, Chainsaws Are Hard To Mount And Are Very Expensive, Compared To Cg Engines. Been In The Tree Service Business 30 Yrs. The Husky 88cc Engine(model 288) Turns 13,000 Rpm. Only One Saw Ever Blew Up For Me, Approx 1985. A 50cc Chainsaw Motor Would Be Fine If Geared Rite, But Difficult To Mount Properly. Chainsaws Are Like Wemen!! A Good One Is Fun, A Bad One Will Make You Crazy!! Imho. I Was Trying To Mount One On The Bike (when Gas Was So High) And At The Work Site I Was Going To Put The Bar And Chain On To Cut The Tree And Then Mount It Back On The Bike To Get Home. !!??!! Duh DEACON HAS DONE IT, THEY ARE QUAILTY ENGINES.

Last edited:

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
could we make the lmao smiley into a bike type . this one. rotfl.
What is on your mind?
Like adding it to a bike? Maybe reproducing it to be put on bikes?

Ask and ye shall receive.

I got another tool but it's not as good as the one I was using, but I can still improvise for anything.

I'll also have another one for you when Mabman picks one of the ones I made for him.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
another awesome emocon! it is ready to use. on the laughing one i just want to replace all the generic smileys so wherever your imagination takes you. i love what you have done so far
.cargo