It's not me Emocons

GoldenMotor.com

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
ITS GETS just gooder and gooder!! whats the red flame? gas tank leak catches fire? BEWARE-no mater what, i will now post more JUST SO I CAN USE THE LITTLE PEOPLE!!! rotfl .fly (FLY) OK I SEE IT NOW, WING AND RUDDER!! DUH .kick2 SOME ON THE FORUM HAVE BEEN PLOTTING TO BUILD FLYING MBS. I DON`T THINK THIS WILL SATISFY THEM, IT WILL ONLY ENCOURAGE THEM!!!rotfl

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Snork, snork Neat Times. rotfl

The more I look at the flying one, the more amazing it becomes to me. The simple line that is the ground descending then coming up creating the illusion of flight is really brilliant. Aside from the considerable learning curve of the tech part, the imagination to come up with a concept like that is impressive to say the least Hiker.

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
Snork, snork Neat Times. rotfl

The more I look at the flying one, the more amazing it becomes to me. The simple line that is the ground descending then coming up creating the illusion of flight is really brilliant. Aside from the considerable learning curve of the tech part, the imagination to come up with a concept like that is impressive to say the least Hiker.
Thanks Dan. Too bad I had to learn the hard way making this one because the only way to get the clarity the original one has, I'd have to start from scratch. I tell ya what though, I won't make the same mistake twice!

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Is awesome Hiker. Cruiser is right, you are the master! This will look good on a resume.

"Mr Hiker, your paper work and resume is very impressive. Welcome aboard. One question though, what is a emocon master? Does it involve leather?"

Side note, I got a new sig, thanks bud!

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
HIKER, HERE`S YOUR SIGN!! 2 MINUTES AGO I DECIDED TO BUY 2 SCHWINN CHOPPERS TOMORROW MORNING, LOCALLY, LIKE NEW, 1 FOR 75 AND ONE FOR 90. YOUR NEW EMOCONS TIPPED THE SCALE. HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE UP MY MIND FOR DAYS. DO THEY STILL MAKE THEM, CHOPPERS?? ALSO A STILLETTO 7 SPEED FOR $250. COULD PUT MY SBP SHIFT KIT ON IT. I DON`T FIND THEM ON THE NET. SOMEONE IN TOWN HAS 3 NIB SCHWINN CHOPPERS FOR $250. EACH. YOU KEEP SURPRISING US, DON`T FORGET TO REST!! THANKS, RON(c).fly PS I LIKE THE LOOKS OF THE SCHWINN`S WITH LARGER FRT WHEEL BEST.

Last edited: