It's not me Emocons

GoldenMotor.com

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
I have two here. The first is an electric MB and the second is the rotfl merged with an MB.

I am planning on doing a laughing one, but this can do for now.

In my humble opinion, I'd also keep the original rotfl installed.......it's a popular one here and members can pick and choose between which one to use.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
That is way cool Hiker. I didn't think it was too big. You should market them to dealers. Me thinks there are gonna be a ton of new ones this summer.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
new ones are uploaded. more amazing work hiker. thank you! i also changed it to 2 on each row so i could have these ones first. with three part of them were lost
redddlaff.elec.

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
Well Cruiser, I have a batch of them this time....

I'd have to say that since I started doing these, that the guy spinning donuts was the hardest one yet!

I also did male and female trikes.....both with peddling and both without for grins and chuckles.

WAIT.....SOMETHINGS NOT RIGHT.......LET ME GET RID OF BACKGROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
hiker, amazing, you have a working mind!! of all the things i have lost, i miss my mind the most!! they sent a welders helper out. i told him to watch out for the welding arc!! at noon he said i needed to get someone else!! he could not see it anymore!! ron laffscratg.mbcsb

Last edited: