It's not me Emocons

GoldenMotor.com

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
HIKER, I WAS LOOKING AT SOME MONTHS OLD POSTS. THEY HAVE THE NEW EMOCON!! THE FELLOW BEATING THE GROUND BY THE GREEN BIKE!!!?? :-|| DID HE GET SOME OLD IDENTIFIER SYMBOLS?? !! THE WONDER OF COMPUTORS!! THUS = THIS FORUM. RON .weld dnut

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
yeeeeeee ha. i have been working on a way so you can see the awesome smileys that hiker has been making since he made the first one. anyway i just finnally figured it out and the smileys are now below where you type. success i love it
dnut

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
HIKER, YOU HAVE DONE A TERRIFIC JOB. THEY SAY THE POWER OF THE PC HAS SAVED MOVIE MAKERS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. YOU SURE CREATED SOME BEAUTIES!! I STILL THINK THE STOP SIGN IS MY FAVORITE!! THANKS MUCH, AGAIN. RON. .duh. .weld.wee.dnut PS THE NEW ONE, SPROCKET, REAR WHEEL IS A GREAT ONE ALSO, JUST LIKE THE REST. THEY ARE ALL VERY GOOD, EXCELLENT!!

Last edited:

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Hiker,

Can't tell you enough how much you have helped out and I really appreciate all you have done. You have really made the forum stand out above the rest.

They are all AWESOME and I am sure I speak for everyone when I say THANK YOU.

Thank You for your time and effort.

This ones my favorite dnut

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
yes hiker, thank you! you have done more then i ever dreamed. thanks again they are all great and the perfect amount
.wee.