Cdh magnesium rims

GoldenMotor.com

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Sack a tomatoes California
After considerable frustrating hours I can definitively say that these are garbage. They are much wider than a hub mount back gear rig and throw off trajectory of the chain and the build when using a single speed bike.

Even after double nutting them and loctiting them they stripped out. I paid $130 for this garbage and can't do anything with them as far as the motorized bicycle goes. AVOID MAG RIMS. Stay with spoked rims and a hub gear mount. Cdh sucks .

Reactions: Tony01 and fasteddy

insight3fl

Sep 14, 2023
After considerable frustrating hours I can definitively say that these are garbage. They are much wider than a hub mount back gear rig and throw off trajectory of the chain and the build when using a single speed bike.

Even after double nutting them and loctiting them they stripped out. I paid $130 for this garbage and can't do anything with them as far as the motorized bicycle goes. AVOID MAG RIMS. Stay with spoked rims and a hub gear mount. Cdh sucks .
Can you post a picture? I have used the 5 spoke CDH rims. I had trouble with the axels they sent as they were bent. They sent me new axels and bearings and they were ok for the short time I used them on Risky's Ride until I replaced them with the 3 spoke BB rims.

Attachments

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Sack a tomatoes California
Can you post a picture? I have used the 5 spoke CDH rims. I had trouble with the axels they sent as they were bent. They sent me new axels and bearings and they were ok for the short time I used them on Risky's Ride until I replaced them with the 3 spoke BB rims.
Exactly this model. The paint is flaking off of them they're just crap! I will post you a picture tomorrow when it is light outside.

Reactions: fasteddy