Yong Xing Mach. in frame 4 stroke

GoldenMotor.com

Seanik

Nov 10, 2008
Erie Pa
I was surfing eBay for 80cc 2 strokes and came across Yong Xing Mach. Zone as an international seller on eBay. Their store lists a 49cc in frame 4 stroke kit for 169.00 + 130.00 shipping from China. This is supposed to be an improved version with less noise. The pic's look like a large frame is needed to fit everything in. I was planning an 80cc as power for my next build, but this has possibilities. I have just completed a Schwinn point beach cruiser with a Titan XC50 4 stroke. I have a geno beach cruiser with a 33cc rear mount which is light and easy to ride, needs a springer fork and a change from a 44T rear sprocket to 48T to make it really sweet. Any info or thoughts on the Yong Xing 4 stroke is welcomed.

tyrslider

Sep 26, 2008
RainCity
They are great when you are buying. Not so much if you have a problem!

I recieved that gb and it is crap. The chain inside is a single row 1/4" pitch chain w/o a tensioner; the reduction is 3:1 w/ a larger drive gear. Can't see how it would work w/o an extremely large rear sprocket or 20" wheels.

Not to mention mine arrived broken from assembly not from shipping. They used a star washer to shim the reduction gear which put too much pressure on the cover. Take a look at my latest reply to milegajo's thread.

It's the same size as all the other frame mt 50's

biker91

Jan 21, 2009
Ohio
Hey guys do you know if it is possible take that ugly duckling of a fuel tank of the top of the Titan and side mount it ???????