YD....BT....ect ect......meaning??

GoldenMotor.com

skizman

Sep 4, 2022
What does the YD...BT...ect. letters mean on bike engines? Can't find any info on google search.

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
Hey thanks! But is that the name of the companies that make the engines?
Bullet Train is the name of the engine, it's the only 2 stroke with a Stator and Battery to start the engine with an electric starter
Pretty cool to have a 65W stator on your engine, That means it can also power 12V lights if hooked up.

Yusheng Dingbang I made that up LOL
But I do know the engine is called YD-100
IDK what YD stands for, maybe - Young Destruction LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Mossy

Mossy

May 20, 2022
Bullet Train is the name of the engine, it's the only 2 stroke with a Stator and Battery to start the engine with an electric starter
Pretty cool to have a 65W stator on your engine, That means it can also power 12V lights if hooked up.

You Dummy because there only sold in Merica'

• Haha
Reactions: wrench

Mossy

May 20, 2022
I don't have a LD100 yet because I was waiting for the cnc heads to come out... The 50mm stud spacing is the same as minereli... Thicker 40mm crank and beefiest 10mm long rod...

Attachments

wrench

Aug 20, 2019
So Cal
Typical China sales technique

They'll copy the packaging change one letter in the spelling and sell ya a knock off product

skizman

Sep 4, 2022

No wonder I couldn't find Yusheng Dingbang on Google search.:D