WTB: Sportsman flyer gas tank for worksman

GoldenMotor.com

highfuel90

May 1, 2012
bayville
Hey everyone,

It appears the NIB worksman frame gas tank is sold out everywhere. Anyone willing to sell theirs? Or maybe a lead?

I tried contacting pat via emails but to no avail.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
I've dealt with Pat a bunch and he is pretty good about e-mails. Try the one through his website, or maybe he is taking the weekend off.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Truckd, where are you? Motorbicycleracing has already plugged Silverstate so now it's your turn to plug Taylor motorbikes. You two are cut from the same cloth. I mean really, do you two even ride bikes?
Hifuel90, sorry for the detour in the thread and about not returning your email as I must have missed it. I have more tanks in the works now but it will probably be a couple weeks before I can send one out to you. While I'm working hard taking care of the motorized bicycle community, others with nothing better to do are spamming the forum every day with their own personal agendas.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Ya know Pat I spent thousands of dollars with you on a bike and Misc parts in just a couple years time and this is how you bag on yer customers, I put lots of $$ in your pockets, not the other way round so don't forget it and with that being said you have just lost a customer, NO! more $$ coming outta these pockets and into yours ever again.
When your little company comes to a demise you'll have NO ONE ! other than yer self and your immaturity to blame, seems like your agenda is to self destruct no one needs to help you.
I have never knocked yer stuff, never talked %$#! about you and have referred others to you as well, so seriously what is your problem ? why do you feel like you must attack me and others on someone else's thread?
This ain't the place for petty, immature BS! seriously leave my name out of your whining, graveling vocabulary!
Highfuel 90... I Sincerely! Apologize for the rough words on yer thread especially since yer just looking for some knowledge and turned to Motorizedbicycling.com for it, this forum is full of the help and knowledge you are seeking, don't let this stop you from having good experience's here, again I Sincerely! Apologize for the rough words on yer thread.
Since I'm here call this # (661) 341-0192 and see if Dan can make you a tank for your Worksman ride, here is an Indian style tank Dan makes for the Worksman stock frame, he will just about make anything you desire.

Attachments

Last edited:

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Like I said before truckd, why don't you offer something more than the same old daily advertisement? You just can't do it. There isn't a day that goes buy around here where you don't plug Taylor. Same with Motorbicycleracing. First it was Manic and now it's Silverstate. You guys are real class acts.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
This thread isn't about you or I, why are you making it that way? you are on a world wide forum Pat, do you realize how childish you are acting? yer run'n yer own business off, Please! Leave Truckd out of it Seriously!!! "you just can't do it"

Last edited:

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Pat has probably single handedly done more for the BTR aspect of Motorbicycling then anyone else, he seems to be a humble guy and I don't think he's targeted you (Trukd) for no reason. Your DAILY plugs for Taylor bikes are getting a little irritating...... Just my $0.02

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Why? do you two guys burglarize some one else's thread with yer BS! "you guys are class acts"
Harry don't you have a dingo to chase somewhere instead of plug'n Pat ? read post #4 harry

Again High fuel Sorry! for the burglary

Last edited:

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
Don't listen to all the negativity, sportscarpet is sensing competition as well as a threat from some other commercial builders and this is his way of reacting. Present your work, advertise as you please and let the customer decide what they want...

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Actually, Sportscarpat is always very positive about competition. He actually praises other vendors work on this forum. I can't speak for Pat but it is annoying when Taylor is plugged over and over again on every single post, its been happening for at least a year now.

I agree with you though about letting the customer decide. To be honest both Pats and Taylor's work is unbelievable and you can't go wrong with either vendor.

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
Actually, Sportscarpat is always very positive about competition. He actually praises other vendors work on this forum. I can't speak for Pat but it is annoying when Taylor is plugged over and over again on every single post, its been happening for at least a year now.

I agree with you though about letting the customer decide. To be honest both Pats and Taylor's work is unbelievable and you can't go wrong with either vendor.
Yes both do outstanding work, but I haven't seen any posts from Dan himself. The way I see it, it's just advertising, no different than the vendors featured on the left and right side of this website. No matter what thread I go on I sti see an ad for those vendors...

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
The difference is Pat helps support this site through advertising as you pointed, and has done so since I've been a member here. Taylor doesn't...... Just saying

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
maybe he's too busy building bikes who knows. what im saying is it looks unprofessional when vendors bad mouth others regardless of whether its another vendor, affiliate or a regular Joe.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
If it annoys you Harry then find another thread to check out, but don't heckle others on someone else's thread.
Highfuel asked for advice and Myself and others have given that, Pat isn't the only one out there in the M/B world making tanks or any other products for M/B's don't you or Pat realize that ? so what is the point of getting so upset when ever anyone suggests someone other then Pat for something? it seems childish and un-warranted to display that kind of immaturity on this forum from anyone.

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Not getting upset Trukd, simply stated it was annoying that you seem to promote Taylor over and over and over again on almost every single thread on this site. We get it!!!!!!!! Taylor DOES do beautiful work, nobody is disputing that.

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
maybe he's too busy building bikes who knows. what im saying is it looks unprofessional when vendors bad mouth others regardless of whether its another vendor, affiliate or a regular Joe.
Totally agree but if you notice Pat never bad mouthed Taylor, or his work...... To be fair.

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
no but he did bad mouth truckd and motorbicycleracing
I think he complained rather then badmouthed them. We do however agree that both do fantastic work and that there is enough info on here to let the customer decide. As I said you can't go wrong with either vendor. There is no need for threads to turn into constant advertisments for either vendor.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
We promote our work,our builds, others builds, vendors and they're products everything about this forum is about Promotion never should we un-fairly demote others based on our own opinions of a comment made on a post or thread unless we have ABSOLUTE FACTUAL EVIDENCE to the contrary and only then with dignity for our self and others should it presented.

I don't care what you may disguise it to sound like it, it is still a rant, a complaint is warranted when someone has been unfairly taken advantage of, abused, stolen from, deceived or defrauded during a purchase, when a personal injury occurs, for a faulty product or a character deformation.

Promotion is what this Forum was designed for, Promotion not character assassination of someone, c'mon guys lets call a horse a horse and not a elephant, this kind of antic is what is referred to as cyber bully'ing, it does not promote inteligence, professionalism, respect of any shape size or form either directed toward someone or coming from someone and cannot be sanely justified

Last edited:

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
We promote our work,our builds, others builds, vendors and they're products everything about this forum is about Promotion never should we un-fairly demote others based on our own opinions of a comment made unless we have FACTUAL EVIDENCE to present to the contrary, I don't care what it is disguised to sound like, a complaint is warranted when someone has been unfairly taken advantage of, stolen from, deceived or defrauded during a purchase, when a personal injury occurs, for a faulty product or a character deformation.

Promotion what this Forum was designed for, Promotion not character assassination of someone c'mon guys lets call a horse a horse and not a elephant
I 100% totally agree Trukd, that's why in that other thread Pat actually defended Silverstate when you questioned the strength of Silverstates frames and said you weren't happy with their Morini mounts, even though you said yourself you have never seen a Silversate frame up close. Then you proceeded to yet again plug Taylor's bikes.