Wickham Park

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
The Baby's Momma had a picnic at Wickham Park in East Hartford yesterday. I grew up right near there and couldn't wait to bring one of my bikes. Very cool winding roads all leading to the top of a large hill. Second pic is Kelly and I. We went to high school together. Now she is a ranger at the park. Last pic is a Dax motored bike. Best HT motor I have had so far, and my first. I might just be sentimental. You never forget your first ChinaGirl, snork...
:ride2:

Attachments

Last edited:

TwoWalks

Jul 13, 2008
Sonora Ca.
I have to agree with everyone else ... great looking park. It would be a great place to ride and spend the day.

Like the bikes, both look comfortable and clean.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Thanks! Really is an amazing park with a bird refuge and a fantastic view of Hartford from atop the hill and his living room window. (Whickum's) I will post pics. I took them with a good camera and need to resize, but have yet to figure out how, lol. Clarence Wickham invented the window in envelopes and a stamping machine for the postal service. He got rich with rather simple innovations and left his wealth and property to the public. Awesome guy.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
happy.jpg Mr.Happy

0914081511a.jpg top of the hill. have a great shot near here, but can't get it to load. ripping my hair out here, lol. Shame, some great pics. Have a vid of Carol's boss on bike. Not a fan of the clutch when stoping. Very funny.

Clotho

May 25, 2008
Nice bikes! Great looking park! Mister Wickham sounds like he was a very thoughtful man.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I buy these 10 at a time at Walmart for a buck a piece. You can get almost any kind you want and even have them custom made. Tiger one, Graphic Ice: Specializing in Promotional Products & Custom Advertising Media (Kinda sucks)

Disney Tigger one, pretty kool, you are in : disney

Cool thing about them is they really do make it easy to find your car in a parking lot.

When I was going to get rich selling MBs, I had planned on giving one to each customer, LOL. But is thought. When customers see the thing, more likely to end up chatting about my product

Last edited: