Wheeeeeee!

GoldenMotor.com

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
That's why you are suppose to be in the right lane when towing something...not driving in the passing lane..duh.

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia
That is also why you must be hyper-aware at all times on the road. Don't let yourself get lulled into a sense of false security. Anything can happen at any time. I would not have been following behind a truck with that much crap piled on it in the first place.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
No video only my memory but some years ago I was on a highway, in my car behind a guy in a Camaro. One of the rear dualies came off of a dump truck coming at us in the opposing lane, bounced a couple of times and hit the Camaro's windshield. He swerved and flipped about thirty yards in front of me. I made it through the carnage and got stopped. The Camaro driver had some glass cuts on his face but was otherwise unhurt.

The whole event from me seeing the wheel coming at us to the Camaro sliding on its top took about five seconds. Not much time to react. However, I agree with Chaz. Don't follow behind a questionable load and always expect the unexpected.

Tom

leo

Jul 20, 2015
southern wv
i remember once back in the 90's, some idiot flying down the road with a huge sofa on top of a beautiful black and orange mid 70's chevelle.
naturally the cops stopped him, but the sofa must not have seen the cop.
because it just kept going...
it destroyed the top of the car, the windshield, and the hood, and then rolled down the road until it fell to pieces.

i felt bad for the car. it deserved better.

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
there are just so many oblivious and incompetent drivers - danger is everywhere on the road --caution every moment is in order I am so angry, sickened and pained to such occurance