What noises correspond to what problems?

GoldenMotor.com

Test123

Aug 6, 2022
There's tons of videos on fixing, few on diagnosing

If a tire locks when you pop the clutch, what would the lack of engine noise point to?

What about if the engine sounds like it wants to engage? But dies off?

Without knowing, I'm guessing that mostly the back tire seizes with 0 noise for most of the problems.

I'm also guessing a piston seizing would only happen in motion. What problems are detected when in motion, what ones upon the next start?

Mossy

May 20, 2022
Get going fast enough also 10mph until you get it tuned up to start easier...

Last edited by a moderator:

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
If you can give more info on the problem you're having maybe we can help, high compression or a new tight engine could be the cause. You do need to pedal up to speed before releasing the clutch.

Reactions: Mossy

Test123

Aug 6, 2022
If you can give more info on the problem you're having maybe we can help, high compression or a new tight engine could be the cause. You do need to pedal up to speed before releasing the clutch.
If I were to take it apart, I'm sure I could figure it out. I'm waiting for the guy who built it to get back to me.

As I was waiting, I started looking at the youtube vids, and developed a lot of general questions.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I take this is basically a troll site
I'm guessing that this is your first motorized bicycle & you have so little understanding of how it works that you don't even know what to ask (or even if you have a real problem with the motor, (or not))?

If so?, we can help.... if not?, you need to learn to be more specific with your questions.

I highly doubt that your motor is seized! Pedal the bike hard & fast, & then pop the clutch & keep pedaling to spin the motor!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mossy

Mossy

May 20, 2022
Post some pictures so we know what you have and can figure out whats going on with you...

Mossy

May 20, 2022

This is a good ol' thread that's probably helped thousands of people get going