What am I going to need?

GoldenMotor.com

Lastknownwolf95

Jan 24, 2020
Ok I have been using a headlamp zipped tied to my handle bars for a while now, I think it time to add a headlights, turn signal, ect I can't find anything on what I need or how to set it up. If someone could help that would be wonder full

My bike is a after market brand 80cc motor on a schwinn stingray frame
Not sure if that helps any

I want to do at least a 12v system but I have no idea what I need or how to set it up

Like i said if anyone can point me i the right direction i would really appreciate it thank you

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
From another thread-
"why not consider fitting a rechargeable wireless system like that made by Meilan? I just installed one on my latest e-build. So simple install. Light unit installs to rear of seat tube, 4-button control pad mounts on handlebars. Job done. Also fitted a separate momentum brake light. No wiring whatsoever. There's already more than enough wiring to deal with on an e-bike..."

Taffy13

Sep 23, 2019
Depends on what you need bud, I'm doing something similar and am using moped/ motorcycle 12v lights but the wiring for that kinda stuff isn't plug and play. You would need to do a bit of wiring.

Loop

May 27, 2020
S.Knoxville
I use a usb power bank, it supplies power to my taillight and brake lights and for the from I have a little bike headlight from amazon that I refit to use a large 4volt cob style led and is still driven off the board that came with the light.

Loop

May 27, 2020
S.Knoxville
The power bank is one of the boxy diy kits from wish or AliExpress because it doesn’t auto sleep if under a low drain (from the taillight whic is on soon as you plug the rear lights in)