Welcome To Motor Bicycling

Discussion in 'Welcome to the World of Motorized Bicycles' started by paul, Dec 23, 2007.

1. paul

paul Active Member

I would like to welcome you all to motorbicycling.com. please join and jump in on with suggestions and share your knowledge and learn from others. this is the members forum and was started as a place for motor bicycling enthusiast to enjoy :ride2: !

2. whitewolf

whitewolf New Member

Great site!

3. Pablo

Pablo Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor

Whitewolf - is that you? From BITOG? Welcome!

I have "addicted" a couple other oily guys to Motored Bikes. Well it wasn't me, it's the bikes.

4. Bikes

Bikes New Member

Re: Wecome To Motor Bicycling

Hi just joined. I built on bike using a Schwinn. 34 speed with the 49cc engine. It has been sold and I may build another on sure like the looks of the one doing away with the sprocket.

5. tjbikes

tjbikes New Member

Re: Wecome To Motor Bicycling

Just a site i was looking for

6. all_thumbs

all_thumbs New Member

I wish I had heard of this site during my first project. What a cool idea

7. lordoflightaz

lordoflightaz New Member

"Better late than never" Welcome

8. scooterhoot

scooterhoot New Member

Got into this as prodject for my son and I to build, well we built it but it's up to me to work all the bugs out. Thanks gods that I tripped over this sight in the dark. I spent years as a motorcycle wrench, whitch covered most of the motor stuff. Thanks for the links, got some great info.

9. mr.blonde

mr.blonde New Member

Hello hello, I just joined, think this forum has been great help with my first bike project. But, I am running into a few snags with the carb, I think it has something to do with adjusting it for my high altitude (6,500ft) Does any one have any tips?
    Thank you very much

10. broHSI

broHSI New Member

Thanks for the site!

11. LEX

LEX New Member

awesome site i am really looking forward to building mine

12. Lincoln

Lincoln New Member

Hello, i would just like to say ty to those who maintain the site and to the other members for such a great site! I am still finding my way around here but i can see this is going to be very valuble to my bikebuilding infatuation!!!!

13. Technocyclist

Technocyclist Motorized Bicycle Senior Technologist

I would like to thank you, to all members of this forum. :) I don't think I would have build my MB the way it is today. Getting parts, all modifications, etc, etc. Thanks for all the help. :) This forum sure paved the way to my MBholism. I'm so addicted to this. LOL. I'll be looking forward to my next builds and your other builds.

14. h0useofz

h0useofz New Member

hello i am new to the site. from san diego,ca getting readdy to build my first bike witch will be a crusier. i would like to do a Mt bike, since i have one laying around!

15. Felixcat

Felixcat New Member

I like this place already..
    Felix usflg

16. nastytheboy

nastytheboy New Member

yo =], hey, im not really building motored bikes, i dint get a kit or anything, i builted a real chopper :D

17. EggBiking

EggBiking New Member

thx for welcoming cant wait to join debates just got a 4 stroke engine kit myself im excited to start on my motorized bike adventure

18. Greasy

Greasy New Member

Thanks Paul. I've been visiting for awhile and joined today. I got interested in motor bicycling a few month ago and jumped on all the forums I could find on the subject. I learned a long time ago that the forums were you could really learn about whatever your interest happens to be. The venders always tell you how great their product is, but the forums tell you the truth. On motor bicycling, this forum seemed to have more answers and I've enjoyed it thus far. Thanks for having me.
    Greasy

19. LAguyyy

LAguyyy Super Skilled Master Newb

Thanks for the site. This forum helped me complete my first build and work the bugs out. Somehow I don't feel like a newbie after being filled with all the knowlede found here and trial and error, when does my nebie status get upgraded?

20. BarelyAWake

BarelyAWake New Member

Newbie, Senior & Elite titles are just an automated part of the forum software based on post count alone, as such they mean little aside from whether or not a member is a prolific poster.

Example (please don't do this lol, it's annoying): a member could post "yep", "sure enough" or "I agree" a couple few hundred times and receive the distinction of being titled "elite" so don't sweat it, the content of the posts means so much more - regardless of how many or few there may be (click usernames to check profile/previous posts) ;)

Welcome to the place BTW (^)