wanted to buy: 70cc motor. bushing preferred

GoldenMotor.com

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com
i'm looking for a 70cc motor. JUST the motor. used is fine, as long as it runs.

i prefer bushing motors, because they rev out higher and produce more power. i would take a bearing motor, if the price is right.

seems like all happy-time factories have turned to bearings.

PM me with asking price, zip code, and a little history of the motor,

thanks.

thatsdax

Feb 22, 2008
www.thatsdax.com
All I have are Grab Bag motors. I have 6 or 7. These are warranty return motors. They are less than 30 days old. Some run, some do not. I do not have the time to test them. I just grab one from the bag and ship it. Cost is 49usd and that includes shipping. Why are these motors returned? Well.. Some Customers failed to put oil into the gas, others were too noisy ? some did not run as the customer felt they should. Anyway, I replaced them under warranty. Now I have 6 or 7 that I can sell cheap. I do not have time to test them, I will just sell them cheap. If Interested, let me know. I do not have them posted on my website. But, as soon as I do post them, they are gone in 48 hours. So. Let me know if you want one or 2. These are the 70cc Type D motors. Thanks.. Enjoy the ride...

I have one of the bushing motors
it hasent broken in yet but it really dosent seem much stronger then the bearing one
there were grind marks on the crank like it was sorta ballanced & seems a bit smoother then the bearing engine I had last
the rod on the bushing engine is longer & so the pin is higher on the piston
Im keeping the one I have but I thought it worth mentioning that these engines to my expierence are all a little different so be careful about mismatching stuff look carefully at everything before assembling I almost bent the rod in the bushing engine
take care
JAK
the thatsdax guy seems pretty cool I have a grab bag engine coming from him, he seemed verry helpful

Attachments

Last edited:

spad4me

Jan 20, 2008
Arizona Bullhead
anybody seen this person lately?
I am not quite selling my engine.yet.
It runs like a bat outta ****.
The chain sucks.
I have a china girl (38 22 36) with a cvt.
I wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had access to a Chinese woman with those measurements.
My local stores do not even have chain breakers.
The engine is perfect.

I was pissed off because of the chain. when I posted.

How much . I want to buy a dax rackmount.

Last edited:

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com
I am not quite selling my engine.yet.
How much . I want to buy a dax rackmount.
ok, let me know when you' ready to sell. how much? well, if you're going to get a dax rackmount, then would you want to sell the entire kit? i dont know what a used motorkit is worth, but we'll work something out.

good choice: dax rackmount. i installed one on my dad's bike. MONDO power! for only 50cc's, it has superb, SMOOTH torque. really nice.
if i wasnt so crazy in the head about frame-mounted engines, i'd buy them for my personal bikes.