Trike Conversion

GoldenMotor.com

srdavo

Jan 18, 2008
Pittsburg, Kansas
here's a link to my trike..... Russian girl... so to speak! haha

I took her out in the snow & ice covered roads yesterday...it was a HOOT!
No matter how hard I tried... I could not spin any doughnuts!!
dnut

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

backalleyminies

Dec 18, 2008
lebanon mo.
i have built 3 trikes 1-24 inch 2-20inch ezrolls very easy projects u have 2 make your own motor mounts on the 20 inch because the front tube is square and there is no seat post like on 2 wheel bikes ,and u have 2 make a sprocket adpt. to mount to the axel if u need thoughts on what 2 make these from let me know

backalleyminies

Dec 18, 2008
lebanon mo.
good lookin trike , wish i knew how to post pictures but i havent had any luck ,thanks for the reply im expecting an engine today for my last 20in. ez roll ,have u tried one of those combination brake and clutch levers yet ? i ordered a dual brake pull havent got it yet ,hope it works out to get rid of to many levers ,well thanks again for the reply hope to hear from you again have a good day ////// jack olman from missouri backalleyminies

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
BTW, fer postin pics - bottom of the "Message" box there's a "Go Advanced" button, click that and on the next screen - almost all the way down at the bottom again there's a "Manage Attachments" button, click that and it will bring you to a separate pop-up window that offers the ability to upload pics from your puter, just click the "Browse" button and find where you saved yer pics last ;)

...or you could get an account with TinyPic or Photobucket (I use bucket: Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket ), they're free and you can have albums etc. just use the img tags to post.