The Italian Stallion...in progress!

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
It's almost ready to go! All Pipelyne needs is the pipe and the carb.
5.8hp stock. It's definitely will be higher when Dean gets done massaging the motor!
Any thought?

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I'll do it next time I swing by the shop. I know the pics are not the best quality b/c its my phone camera.

May 10, 2008
Nappanee, IN
i know i've seen a video of someone riding a bike like this around a parking lot or playground. i remember seeing the kickstart arm.

are these 2 strokes ? where are these engines coming from and how much are they ?

thanks,
steve

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
I know Dean @ Pipelyne will be making kits. If you have any questions,
here's his Shop # (408)279-2307

May 10, 2008
Nappanee, IN
thanks, i dug around last night and found the other thread.

found a site to the state side distributor of the engines.

i'll be watching for the Pipelyne progress, does Dean have a web page of any kind ?

thanks,
steve

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Re: The Italian Stallion FINISHED!

Well, here's the finished project. I was really surprised how well it ran and the top end on this bike was crazy. I feel it was hitting between 45-50 with a 47 tooth sprocket.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
The low and mid was a little faster than my bike but once the pipe kicked in...it was "C YA" Once Pipelyne changes the stock metal reeds to carbon fiber of fiberglass reeds. I'm sure it will totally rip on the low-mid range. I was impressed on how stable the bike was at top speed.

Last edited:

lottahorses

Apr 10, 2008
Just wanted to know what the motor was. If its over 2hp its not legal in Nebraska or most states without plates. This bike is not legal at 2.2 hp and its only 43cc.

Last edited:

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
The way I look at it is...if a peace officer pulls you over and you say its a 1.5 hp 40cc motor, does he have the tools and time to figure out if your lying?
Plus a good rule of thumb is: Slow down and cruise 15 mph when you see a peace officer.:D
Over here, they leave us alone as long as we aren't riding like A holes. We ride fast but obey the law and wear our full face helmets.

ran49

Mar 5, 2008
So.In.
Wow!nice bike.Someone on this forum earlier posted this link to a distributor for the Morini motors Franco Morini KickButt Engines
I,m thinking the S6 - E 3hp would be more than what we're getting out of our beloved China girls.any thoughts? Ron