Terrorists

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
The word or referring to them as “terrorists” annoys me. It is empowering and complimentary to the not well evolved. I would like it to become custom that we call them some thing they won’t enjoy. How about “idiot” “moron” I don’t think we could get away with “scum” but works for me. (wut? Like making em mad is gonna make them do some thing stupid?)

I am literally writing my congressman. (‘Cause ya just can’t be on enough watch lists, snork) Then thought, ask you. Out of 17,122 of us some one will come up with some thing dismissive, insulting and funny.

In the great words of Bugs Bunny; “What a maroon. What an ignaramous"

Last edited:

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
The most insulting thing I can say about them is that in my everyday, life they are INCONSEQUENTIAL. They are truly nothing in the everyday life of an average American citizens. I know they want us to sit around worrying about a terrorist act, but I just don't.

I hate that American soldiers are in harms way, but as for me, they are no more than common criminals. If they want to see bad, come to the ganglands of south LA, or maybe fort apache bronx, How about the Montana militia, those guys would be glad to host their next meeting. We got some homegrown boys, I have a healthy respect (and fear of) right here. as for these clowns, they are simple cowards, not soldiers in any god's army.

By the way Jihad this (a single digit salute)

furament

May 31, 2009
ontaro
if all your doiing is herding a flock of sheep and no im not anti aney thing but you get a flash bang grenade throne at you by your freindly libarators and they lafh wile your shhep run scared out of ther wits whos the terorist?

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
This is about to turn ugly, I leave with my opinion in tact. My dear old dad once said, I don't want to understand my enemy, I just want to hurt him. Sorry

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
What do you call a guy who hides his face with a rag? If you're proud of what you do, believe in and support it, why hide your face? Coward sounds good to me. Defined: "One who shows or yeilds to ignoble fears." I never saw 'Charlie' with a rag over his face.
Tom

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Deacon, yes! Great point and just toped the list! TY Sir! "Whack job" is great Jim. (Cracked me up) Would love to hear that news; "The whack job level alert has been down graded to moron today....."

if all your doiing is herding a flock of sheep and no im not anti aney thing but you get a flash bang grenade throne at you by your freindly libarators and they lafh wile your shhep run scared out of ther wits whos the terorist?
Howdy Furament. Dunno and thats a whole other issue. More asking what to call genius shoe bombers, unabombers, folks who do worse and folks recruiting kids to do horror on innocents.

Not a political or sociological question, just asking for help with renaming criminals and atrocity makers. Or some addresses, lol

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
You guys got me thinking and you know that is a bad thing. I have decided to send a letter to the playboy magazine and suggest a special edition for this fall. A complete Naked edition of the women of al queda. You reckon that might shake up the Taliban... Can you say Jihad playboy style

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Furment, as a fellow Canadian, I find your comments interesting. I can only believe you got out of your arm chair and Joined my nephew and his 3 buddys who are serving over there at this very moment.

I'll be sure to ask him when he has time to call just what happens to some one who would do that. My guess would be that as you are going through enemy territory the last thing you would want to do is anounce your there with loud explosions.

Should one of them make the trip on the Highway of Heros I will personally invite you to join us.

To those of you who have not heard of the Highway of Heros, please look it up. It's how we say goodbye to our war dead.

Steve.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
HARR! LOL Deacon.

side note, always enjoy your thoughts. When you do write them please, please post. That is gonna be 2 funny.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Dear Sir/Madam,
Sent to [email protected]

I couldn't find a letter to the editor address lol...

A few of us Old Motorized Bicyclers, got to talking and we think we have a suggestion as to how your publication can assit the government in the war on terror. It would probably also be profitable for you as well.

Our idea is a large photo layout in one of the coming editions of your magazine. Large photo layout dedicated to the women of al queda. It would be a great addition to you women of law enforcement ect.

You might even consider a double layout, Women of al queda and women of the us marines. I acutally am think full nudal shots with no air brush work. It might be helpful for the men of al queda to see the difference.

Respectfully

Charles M Gurkin (aka deacon)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOVE IT!!!! I really need to learn not to open these things while taking a sip of coffee or beer. lol. Think the dawg ran so fast out of the room when I spit she didn't touch the stairs running down.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
centerfold? It's been done...

never under... overestimate teh interwebz :p

wait a mo... that's pron... o_O

*bans self*

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
jesus was a terrorist. i mean, that's what the romans thought, so they put him to death.

i don't get into political arguments, because i can play devil's advocate from both sides.

the "terrorists" you speak of, well? they're fighting for their beliefs. they think that americans are the devil (and some times i agree) and they want us eradicated, since we think of war as "praise the lord and pass the ammunition."

our side? i mean, the guys in charge of our side? well, they look at it in monetary terms, oil, power, supremecy, machismo... we can't let david beat our goliath. but honestly, we have no real stake in these wars. except for keeping our economy running. war means money. get the people behind it, and the cash starts rolling in.

but on those filthy terrorist's side? they have a belief. they have a god. they have their families and their future independence without the over the shoulder USA big brother to look out for them. and they want to keep it that way. so chucking a bomb into a crowded disco to kill americans doesn't seem like a big deal to them.

cowards? if someone told me to crash a plane into a really big f'ing building and kill myself, well that'd take a lot of courage on my part.

bottom line? i ain't on anyone's side, yet i can see all sides of it. i mean, i wish we could "all just get along," but we can't. and we all have our reasons for what we do. and some of the things that "terrorists" do, are the same things we would do to protect what we have.

it's a touchy subject, no matter how we approach it. but if you look at it with an open, subjective mind, you can see the rights and wrongs of it all. "we" condemn them because of an attack on us, and "they" do the same.

who's right and who's wrong depends on which side you're on.

the good ol' USA hasn't exactly been a girl scout shilling cookies when it comes to diplomacy. we've had our share of attrocities.

this is really hard to type out for all the world (of people who ride glorified mopeds) to read, but that's the best part of being an american. i can say what i want...

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
You guys got me thinking and you know that is a bad thing. I have decided to send a letter to the playboy magazine and suggest a special edition for this fall. A complete Naked edition of the women of al queda. You reckon that might shake up the Taliban... Can you say Jihad playboy style

I for one say yes! Those women from that region are hot! FO'SHO'

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I'll add two more things, at my considerable peril....I MEANT it when I said those ladies from that region were very attractive (at least in their younger years, but have you looked at your gramma lately?)

And once again, bairco saved me A LOT of typing.

We need to look at things from all sides before we make comments, descisions, or opinions. Most people only know what their govt. wants them to know and that includes us.

Finally- we help the "terrorist" by talking about them. The govt. wants us to talk about them, so we keep them in the forefront so they have a reason to war.

Yes, I said that out loud, sue me.

Status
Not open for further replies.