Team Wolf back in the race game

Discussion in 'Motorized Cruiser Bicycles' started by culvercityclassic, Mar 16, 2017.

1. culvercityclassic

culvercityclassic Active Member

Well I said I was done with the gas bikes, I lied and just could not resist the deal on these 49cc Phantom bikes. The plan was to just have a reliable ride to jump on and buz to the beach and breakfast, turns out we have matching rides (Father/son). The next thing is we plan to race against each other come April 1st race at the Grange. We are excited and I think my kid is going to spank me azz...AKA.. ICEMAN

Attached Files:

2. bairdco

bairdco a guy who makes cool bikes

Good luck, jeff. I think my minarelli is in the same class as your bikes. Should be a fun race.

3. culvercityclassic

Hey Baird, it will be nice to see everyone again. It's going to be fun, your going to have to deal with the Iceman you know...

4. culvercityclassic

A couple pictures of some updates I did to the bikes to help them run and idle better. Added NT carbs and billet intake manifolds, added new catch cans to keep the oil contained. Made a new billet exhaust end cap since we lost one, need back pressure for these little motors. Top speed of these twins... 32mph and enjoying it....

Attached Files:

5. buba

buba Member

Wolf father/son-- why not dtm tomorrow sunday/funday probably the culver blvd to dockweiler :2:00 roll out from the clubhouse -- run the phantoms a bit!!

6. scotto-

scotto- Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder

Those are some beautifully clean mo-sheens there Jeff....can't waits too see em in person!

7. Tom from Rubicon

Tom from Rubicon New Member

First class builds! Would you please tell me where you found those head lights?
    And are those Grubee exhausts?
    Thanks,
    Tom

8. culvercityclassic

9. Tom from Rubicon

Tom from Rubicon New Member