Symba

GoldenMotor.com

Jim C

Jul 11, 2010
Long Beach Calif
I have decided I am done with motorized bicycles. I just bought a beautiful 2012 Symba (Cub). I saw it and had to have it. It did need some sorting out and cosmetic stuff. Today it is pristine. This thing runs really good, it shifts a little hard but as I get trained on it things are better.
It is an under bone design with a 101 cc. motor. Overhead cam 6.8 hp. 5 ft, lb. torque. Suppose to go 59 mph. But I don't know. It has a automatic clutch with a 4 speed transmission. With 17 inch wheels it is very comfortable and stable. This is also a very quiet motor and it gets a conversation anywhere I take it.
BTW. I do have a 29 inch bike with a 66 cc. Bike Berry motor in it for sale started once never ridden.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
The Symba is a really nice Taiwanese replica of the classic Honda Cub. Pity that Sym no longer sells them inn the USA.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Wow, that reminded me of the couple who rode their little Syms around the world. A member posted a link to that blog and I read the whole adventure. It was amazing and fun. Somehow I've lost that link. Does anyone remember it?

Enjoy that little bike, Jim. I have a 73 Honda MC 70 that I once had plans to restore but alas that project has never happened. It is still in a storage shed waiting for a new life.

Tom

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Thanks Mark.

I think that link was on an old computer that died. It was a fun read. Maybe Jim C will find it enjoyable.

Tom