Stolen Motorized Bicycles

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
use this area to post your stolen motorized bicycles. post pictures, where they where stolen and anything else to help locate them. hopefully if we all keep a watch we can find someone's bike.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Make sure that you can prove it is your motorized bike......

Record the serial # on your bike and engine before they are stolen. :)

California riders can make their motorized bicycles legal vehicles with the $20 one time fee moped plate from the DMV which will prove your ownership.

Last edited:

Skarrd

Oct 13, 2010
Chandler, AZ
stolen bike :c

as of ~11:30pm 02.25.2014 my motorized bicycle was stolen.

i heard something that sounded like metal scraping and thought someone had just run into the gate at my apartment. guess it was the sound of someone chucking it in their truck.

last seen in the 85224 zip code of chandler.

if found, you may or may not assault the person who stole it, and then bring it back.

here's what it looks like currently

Henshooter

Feb 10, 2014
Melbourne au
By AZ you mean Arizona yeah , I've got a few good mates there I'll get the word and picture to them for you , fingers crossed it is found , mine was taken 2 nights ago but returned within an hour fortunately , here's hoping you have similar luck my friend

Fingers crossed

Regards Henshooter. zpt. zpt

Jarod Jones

Jan 13, 2019
My bike was stolen from The Maritime Academy college in Vallejo, CA. Last seen locked up in the bike racks at my dorms Its a Huffy Cranbrook which has the top tube relocated, gusseted frame, suspension forks, a HF predator 79cc, gasbike transmission. Tons of custom work put into it. If anybody happens to find this bike on craigslist, offerup, let it go, etc then please contact me, call or text 5six2seven5four9five8eight
IMG_5988.JPG
IMG_1215.JPG
IMG_1600.JPG
IMG_3719.JPG

Jarod Jones

Jan 13, 2019
Yes i have the serial number of the bike and engine, i already filed a police report and all that. No front brake but it’s got a coaster brake. I was using a pretty thick cable lock and they cut right through it, the ends weren’t pinched so they must have used something other than bolt cutters. I always used a heavy U lock in the past but i had the bike locked in a gated area where you need a passcode to get into it. i figured it would be alright but i guess not.

Reactions: fasteddy